Buy a man-whore who will do "Whatever you want" for only £1million

subzero

Sith Lord
...... wtf!??

Not Star Wars related but had to post this.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/32-year-old-male-20-Year-Life-Contract/273193747558?hash=item3f9b9dc466:g:9m8AAOSwjS9a7KE6

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
This could be dangerous the guy has pretty much put his ass on offer for 20 years. Literal slave to money he need's help. Say's hes doing it for his kids education i dont think this is teaching them a good lesson.

subzero

Sith Lord
Stubbs said:
This could be dangerous the guy has pretty much put his ass on offer for 20 years. Literal slave to money he need's help. Say's hes doing it for his kids education i dont think this is teaching them a good lesson.

He'll end up in a billionaires torture room getting bummed and stabbed, or in a snuff film or something lol. :lol:

tigerham

Sith Lord
subzero said:
...... wtf!??

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/32-year-old-male-20-Year-Life-Contract/273193747558?hash=item3f9b9dc466:g:9m8AAOSwjS9a7KE6

What I want to know is what were you searching for to come across this listing? :p

subzero

Sith Lord
tigerham said:
subzero said:
...... wtf!??

What I want to know is what were you searching for to come across this listing? :p

Obviously 'Man slaves' :? :lol:

The guy has some coins I put an offer in for and thought i'd browse his other items first, when I discovered he's selling his ass for money I thought i'd put in a cheeky low offer on the coins since he needed the money, it was accepted. 8)

tigerham

Sith Lord
subzero said:
tigerham said:
subzero said:
...... wtf!??

Obviously 'Man slaves' :? :lol:

The guy has some coins I put an offer in for and thought i'd browse his other items first, when I discovered he's selling his ass for money I thought i'd put in a cheeky low offer on the coins since he needed the money, it was accepted. 8)

:lol: Slack but good move.

subzero

Sith Lord
The man-slave listing has vanished, I wonder if someone did a deal with him outside of ebay and he closed it. :lol:

apack7229

Sith Lord
subzero said:
The man-slave listing has vanished, I wonder if someone did a deal with him outside of ebay and he closed it. :lol:

Where did you get a £1 million at? :shock: I feel bad for whatever you make the guy do. :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
apack7229 said:
subzero said:

Where did you get a £1 million at? :shock: I feel bad for whatever you make the guy do. :lol:

Damn, I didn't think it would have been obvious. :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
apack7229 said:
subzero said:
Damn, I didn't think it would have been obvious. :lol:

I don't think subtly is you strong suit. :lol: I can only imagine what you're going to have him "service"

Well he did say for 20 years he has to do anything you ask without question, so i'll force him to sign another contract that extends the contract for another 30 years. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom