Why so many bids??

subzero

Sith Lord
It's one hell of a beater, and with a severely crushed bubble with multiple splits, and taped down at the bottom, I bought one of these in near mint condition recently for not much more than where these bids are currently at... :?:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-Palitoy-Trilogo-MOC-A-Wing-Pilot-Last-17-POTF-black-blaster-UK/292507505818?hash=item441ace549a:g:ItIAAOSwki1awT8g

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
This is about the going rate for a loose a wing pilot the gun is £100 now on it's own.

lejackal

Grand Master
Based on the question asked and the way he has highlighted the gun in the description I don't imagine this will stay MOC for very long unfortunately

subzero

Sith Lord
You know what? I completely forgot about the black gun. :lol:

So you'd be looking at about £150 for the loose figure and weapon without the card & bubble?

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
subzero said:

So you'd be looking at about £150 for the loose figure and weapon without the card & bubble?

I will let you know I need one for my collection so hopefully someone will have one tomorrow and will also go easy on the wallet.

All I know is the blaster is a bitch I have a couple of a wing pilot I picked up for not much but like my luke battle poncho never found the blaster on it's own so just going for the complete fig.

subzero

Sith Lord
Stubbs said:
subzero said:

I will let you know I need one for my collection so hopefully someone will have one tomorrow and will also go easy on the wallet.

All I know is the blaster is a bitch I have a couple of a wing pilot I picked up for not much but like my luke battle poncho never found the blaster on it's own so just going for the complete fig.

Just looked at how much I paid for my complete A-Wing Pilot with a black blaster and I got it for £80 in an ebay auction in mint cond, so it can be possible to hold out and get one relatively cheap in auction. The one I bought the seller didn't mention the word 'black' in the main title and only had pics showing the gun in the hand with no separate close up pics of it, which probably didn't help him. If I already had the figure then I could have bought this complete one and sold the figure off for £50 or £60 and effectively ended up with a black blaster for the cost of a grey one.

I have seen a handful of black blasters for sale on ebay over the months but only from ebay.com for about £100, so you'd also be possibly paying VAT on that too. So yeah best bet like you say is waiting for a complete figure, even if you get one for £100 you could get half the money back from selling the figure and you'd have a half price gun. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom