PBP chewbacca

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Is it juts me or did some one paid to much for this one ?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/STAR-WARS-VINTAGE-CHEWBACCA-PBP-NO-COO-BIG-EYES-VARIANT-MINT-ORIGINAL-/183005167894?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=E6H4fN7Ets9q7yuy0Ji%252FRlnOiUA%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Perhaps the bidders were won over by those "big eyes". Hard to resist such a dreamy wookie. :D

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
At first glance I would say so. PBP Chewies are a dime a dozen. I have 5 or 6 in my collection. I have the big and small eyed variants and both Coo types. I don't think there is anything especially rare about this one but you never know with the Spanish line...

subzero

Sith Lord
It's probably because it's that seller again, apparently he's highly knowledgeable in PBP and collectors really trust him. A lot of his auctions go for crazy money, I think he sold a loose pop up R2 in auction for like £650+ if I can remember right, yes you read that right it was for a loose one. :?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TheJabbaWookie said:
At first glance I would say so. PBP Chewies are a dime a dozen. I have 5 or 6 in my collection. I have the big and small eyed variants and both Coo types. I don't think there is anything especially rare about this one but you never know with the Spanish line...

I am glad that I was not the only one who think it was not that special :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
It's probably because it's that seller again, apparently he's highly knowledgeable in PBP and collectors really trust him. A lot of his auctions go for crazy money, I think he sold a loose pop up R2 in auction for like £650+ if I can remember right, yes you read that right it was for a loose one. :?

Yes Sergio is a famous seller and he always have great items for sale. I have bought from him a few times for normal prices and never had any problems with him. But sometimes I see his auctions go for crazy prices :shock:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom