Idiots on fleebay

Dartharnold

Padawan
I'm fuming........ :twisted:
Found a vast collection of black series figures on fleebay that I want, tryed to do an outside deal but the seller did not bite, no big deal,.
I'll wait..
What the ****... Stupid bidders bidding the lot up. Wanting to be top bidder.. Are you ****ing mad???
It got 2 ****ing days left.. And the monkey brain retards still bid, are they that thick, if they really want the item doing what they are doing is going to cost the picks more if they win, no I mean me when I win the lot.
Sorry rant over :cry:
Apologies for my language

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Makes you feel any better, some idiot has just offered me £15 for an item listed £165 idiot.

apack7229

Sith Lord
I'll give you £16 for what you have listed. :wink: Joking aside I just dealt with two idiots last month who wouldn't ship my items out until I got ebay involved. One still never shipped and ignored me and ebay. The other guy made me wait almost a month before I finally got it because I had to wait till he got his paycheck so he could pay for shipping. Then he threw it in a box without any padding. :evil: It makes you wonder how such stupid people can make ebay accounts. :roll:

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
apack7229 said:
I'll give you £16 for what you have listed. :wink: Joking aside I just dealt with two idiots last month who wouldn't ship my items out until I got ebay involved. One still never shipped and ignored me and ebay. The other guy made me wait almost a month before I finally got it because I had to wait till he got his paycheck so he could pay for shipping. Then he threw it in a box without any padding. :evil: It makes you wonder how such stupid people can make ebay accounts. :roll:

Know how you feel mate had the same issue last month. Agree makes you wonder how they can create an account. In the past i'v had 3 cases opened up against me saying they haven't received their item. First 2 both hadn't picked them up from the PO and the 2nd one even said in the case its been posted back to me. Why open a case when he knows whats happened idiot. 3rd one was last night believe it or not. Be bought 2 items from me and I combined postage sent in box left feedback for one on the items and opened a case saying he didn't get the second. Told him check the bubble rap its a small item rapped up separately from the other. About an hour later he e-mails back saying found it, good thing I said check as it was about to go on the fire. Why the fu*k would you throw bubble rap on a fire its toxic, even more so you would think they would check all the rapping before opening up a case, i'e been a member for over 10 years have over 1300 positive feedback. Really p me off when people don't check.

subzero

Sith Lord
It actually kind of bothers me why buyers fight each other in an auction, it's not like as if it's at a live auction house where the bidding lasts for no longer than 30 seconds or more, that's complete different, but to constantly fight back and forth to be the top bidder on ebay only makes the items more expensive for the people bidding, they're actually making the item more expensive for themselves.

This is obviously a very fun thing to watch when you're selling something but when you're the buyer you're just defeating yourself, this does also wind me up a little bit when I have my eye on something interesting to bid on. When I see something and want/need that thing then I keep my cards close to my chest and throw my highest bid in with 3 seconds left to go, so it doesn't give the other bidders a chance to react, job done.

Done it this way for years on every single auction, I never understand why people whack in their top bid or fight it out with days left to go.

apack7229

Sith Lord
StarWarsFan said:
Know how you feel mate had the same issue last month. Agree makes you wonder how they can create an account. In the past i'v had 3 cases opened up against me saying they haven't received their item. First 2 both hadn't picked them up from the PO and the 2nd one even said in the case its been posted back to me. Why open a case when he knows whats happened idiot. 3rd one was last night believe it or not. Be bought 2 items from me and I combined postage sent in box left feedback for one on the items and opened a case saying he didn't get the second. Told him check the bubble rap its a small item rapped up separately from the other. About an hour later he e-mails back saying found it, good thing I said check as it was about to go on the fire. Why the fu*k would you throw bubble rap on a fire its toxic, even more so you would think they would check all the rapping before opening up a case, i'e been a member for over 10 years have over 1300 positive feedback. Really p me off when people don't check.

I think eBay needs to have a form when you sign up to see the IQ of people who are going to be using their service to prevent some of these problems.

subzero

Sith Lord
apack7229 said:
subzero said:
throw my highest bid in with 3 seconds left to go.

This is exactly how long I wait to bid. Weird. I used to wait about 5 or so but it allows too much time for other people to bid.

Haha mine used to be 5 too then I changed it to 3 for the exact same reason. :lol: :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
apack7229 said:
StarWarsFan said:

I think eBay needs to have a form when you sign up to see the IQ of people who are going to be using their service to prevent some of these problems.

Yes there def should be something, iv'e said for years before you can open an account you should have to go through an induction on how to properly behave in terms of when you should and shouldn't leave a seller negative feedback, and when to open cases etc. And also a simple questionnaire to see if they're thick or not. :lol:

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
subzero said:
apack7229 said:
StarWarsFan said:

Yes there def should be something, iv'e said for years before you can open an account you should have to go through an induction on how to properly behave in terms of when you should and shouldn't leave a seller negative feedback, and when to open cases etc. And also a simple questionnaire to see if they're thick or not. :lol:

lol :lol:

Dartharnold

Padawan
Don't know if this might help some folks with outside eBay deals, never use the word "private" or "@"in a private message, i usually ask to deal beyond here and send my email address with @ replaced with" at". Sometimes it pays off

yoda

Sith Lord
subzero said:
apack7229 said:
subzero said:
throw my highest bid in with 3 seconds left to go.

This is exactly how long I wait to bid. Weird. I used to wait about 5 or so but it allows too much time for other people to bid.

Haha mine used to be 5 too then I changed it to 3 for the exact same reason. :lol: :lol:

Thanks guys :wink: I'll just wait until 2 now and beat you both :lol:

Dartharnold

Padawan
yoda said:
subzero said:
apack7229 said:

Definitely a sith lol

apack7229

Sith Lord
yoda said:
subzero said:
apack7229 said:

Prick. :lol:

yoda

Sith Lord
apack7229 said:
yoda said:
subzero said:

Prick. :lol:

:lol: Don't worry your safe from me. I live out in the boonies 30 is my cut off point most of the time for a bid. The internet can be a disaster sometimes it's that slow :lol: it's a good thing though it stops me spending a fortune :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom