is this VC Jawa real?

Lindo

Sith Lord
Hi as title suggests is this VC jawa real, find it odd that its buried in amongst loads of poor quality figures

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-Huge-Collection-Job-Lot-Vintage-Figures-and-Vehicles/142642445181?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

kieatky

Jedi Master
Looks like a Kenobi cape to me, though I'm no expert and the pictures aren't great :shock: Plus just noticed that there's 2 Kenobi's in the collection and one is conveniently missing his cape :lol:

Lindo

Sith Lord
he sent me some pictures an it doesn't look like a cut ben to me but I'm no expert, says he has had it since the 80's
$_0.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
vc.jpg

subzero

Sith Lord
Yeah it's def some other modern material, I highly doubt he's had it since the 80's though, sometimes people get hold of items in more recent years and store them away with the rest of the old stuff and completely forget they even got it, and then think they've had it for decades.

Also makes you wonder if the seller knows full well what it is and has added it in just to get more bids, iv'e seen it before.

Lindo

Sith Lord
Yeh I was thinking that Sub, I knew it wasn't a normal vcj if that makes sense but was unsure if it was maybe a Toltoys one

Palifan

Sith Lord
As others have said it's a fake cape and really shiny to, stay well away from that nasty looking figure.

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom