Hmmm...

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I'm inclined to ask if he's at it again? Ebay seller vintageplanetarium (he of the many vinyl Jawa auctions and short-lived Palitoy carded vinyl Jawa auction which he pulled after a day http://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=35297), now has an abundance of vintage original weapons for sale in a single lot, including 19x Princess Leia blasters, 10x Jawa blasters, multiple lightsabers, etc., etc., and the bidding starts at a whopping £799.99:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAR-WARS-Vintage-Huge-Weapons-Accessories-Palitoy-Figures-Lot-Kenner-Mint/173057664798

Weapons.jpg

The listing describes these as a 'Huge lot of vintage Star Wars weapons/accessories, 100% original and float-tested. Near-mint to gem-mint condition C8-C9. Sabers and blasters worth up to £45 - £80 individually.'

The problem is, at the top centre of the first image there's this unsightly item:

Weapons 01.jpg

And if that fake is present, it certainly makes me wonder about the authenticity of the rest of them! :roll:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Yes, I must admit I was rather suspicious of the Leia and Jawa blasters and all of the sabers (so most of the value here then), but without having them in hand, I couldn't be sure. The blue Lando General blaster however....!

subzero

Sith Lord
Wow what a scumbag, this guy is notorious for being an arsehole.

The common cheap stuff like the rifles look genuine I think, but every single one of those blasters is fake as ****, and the sabers I think they're fake too but I just can't see enough detail with the low image resolution.

But everything here apart from the rifles all look like the new 2017 repros.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom