Fake MOC's

subzero

Sith Lord
Just thought i'd flag this sellers auctions up, lots of repro carded figures being listed and not described as repro's, he has other listings too of what also look like clear repro's...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-Return-Of-The-Jedi-Figures-job-lot/322911087259?hash=item4b2f002a9b:g:YQkAAOSwHNxaHqbJ

Palifan

Sith Lord
subzero said:
Just thought i'd flag this sellers auctions up, lots of repro carded figures being listed and not described as repro's, he has other listings too of what also look like clear repro's...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-Return-Of-The-Jedi-Figures-job-lot/322911087259?hash=item4b2f002a9b:g:YQkAAOSwHNxaHqbJ

The seller mentions that the cards are repro but the figures are original which they look to me to be. The one thing they don't mention is if the weapons are original which I'm thinking they probably aren't. That's from the link you posted but I didn't look at the other things the seller is selling although I"m sure it's just a bunch of repro.

Edit - Just noticed the sellers other items and can see that the other carded lots that are clearly repro mocs have no listing of this, strange that they would list the ones in the link as repro and the other ones not......stay away!
Ian

subzero

Sith Lord
Palifan said:
subzero said:

The seller mentions that the cards are repro but the figures are original which they look to me to be. The one thing they don't mention is if the weapons are original which I'm thinking they probably aren't. That's from the link you posted but I didn't look at the other things the seller is selling although I"m sure it's just a bunch of repro.

Edit - Just noticed the sellers other items and can see that the other carded lots that are clearly repro mocs have no listing of this, strange that they would list the ones in the link as repro and the other ones not......stay away!
Ian

That's a weird one, when I posted this thread that sentence in the listing about them being reproduction wasn't there :? so they just added that in after I posted. But yeah all the other cards in the other listings are fake too.

yoda

Sith Lord
subzero said:
That's a weird one, when I posted this thread that sentence in the listing about them being reproduction wasn't there :? so they just added that in after I posted. But yeah all the other cards in the other listings are fake too.

I wonder is the seller a member on here and spotted your thread?
Or maybe someone just pointed the repro card out to them through eBay?

subzero

Sith Lord
yoda said:
subzero said:

I wonder is the seller a member on here and spotted your thread?
Or maybe someone just pointed the repro card out to them through eBay?

True, maybe somebody messaged them to let them know, surely it can't be a member on here selling those :? .. I hope not. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom