now china also try to sell PBP items

Pomse2001

Grand Master
ok china learn fast, now they try to sell PBP stuff :shock: No feedback and from china I would never buy it. Even if it was a moc I would not touch it.

Sure it is fake all of it and as soon as they got your money then they are gone.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/263303167439?ul_noapp=true

Palifan

Sith Lord
It's already been taken down and was probably not their pictures, it seems to be the way these China auctions work :roll:

Ian

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
Just read "made in Hong Kong" on my vintage figures :? Now I have to get rid of them, must be Chinese fakes... :lol: :D :wink:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Mr. Tie said:
Just read "made in Hong Kong" on my vintage figures :? Now I have to get rid of them, must be Chinese fakes... :lol: :D :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
Chinese are a ****ing disease on the internet, they just shouldn't be allowed to join or post anything on a .com or .co.uk selling site, sure there are genuine sellers but the amount of scams and fakery from that country is massive. There was an absolute rash of fake listings popping up from Chinese sellers several months back from brand new ebay accounts for figures worth hundreds being listed for around £20, basically clones of ended listings from genuine sellers with the same pics & description.

Some people actually bought some of these items :?: :?: .. I reported every single one as soon as it appeared and got them taken off, I haven't seen them post since on ebay.co.uk. My guess is they decided the vintage SW figure scam isn't working so they just moved on to a completely different desirable item and just kept on scamming with more brand new accounts, Chinese should be blacklisted from western selling sites.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mr. Tie said:

:lol: you can give them to me :lol:

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
Pomse2001 said:
Mr. Tie said:

Also the ones with "made in China" on them? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mr. Tie said:
Pomse2001 said:
Mr. Tie said:

Also the ones with "made in China" on them? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes that is not a problem for me, you can mail them all to me :lol:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I have to say I agree with peekaygee. Come on subzero, you're better than that horribly racist comment. Don't allow your frustration at some Chinese scammers to colour your view of all Chinese people or all Chinese sellers. Scammers exist in all nations, just look at the scumbags recently trying to flog those repro Leia blasters. They weren't from China, they were from right here in the UK. Let's not tar everyone with the same brush or allow a few rotten apples to spoil the barrel. I've bought lots of things from Chinese eBay sellers over the years and have never had any problems.

subzero

Sith Lord
I'm maybe just a bit ignorant and over reacting, my comments can sometimes be taken out of context, the way iv'e worded it may sound racist but it wasn't intended that way at all, sorry if iv'e come across that way.

I just believe sellers based in China shouldn't be allowed to sell on the internet in the UK, they copy absolutely everything, and half of Chinese sellers iv'e bought off iv'e always had problems with in one way or another, I know there are tons of good ones who sell but this is what I still believe, I just worded it a bit too strong. :?

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
You're right, China's a hotbed of fakery for all kinds of products. It's a problem we have at the company I work for, but it's not just restricted to China. We've just seized goods worth over 1.4 million in the UAE. Usually, if I see something's for sale on ebay outside Europe I wouldn't buy it anyway (US excepted), just because of the time it'd take to arrive and the problems with returning goods. It's just not worth it.

To be honest I don't think your comment was taken out of context, I think it was badly worded. I've spent a lot of time in China over the past 13 years. I've travelled a reasonable amount and I have to say the Chinese are more like British people than any others I've come across. The sense of humour, outlook on life, work ethic... It's a beautiful country with fantastic people, and it's the country I love visiting more than any other. Don't let your interaction with some scammers, who happen to be Chinese, tar your opinion of an entire nation. That really is the path to the dark side.

subzero

Sith Lord
peekaygee73 said:
You're right, China's a hotbed of fakery for all kinds of products. It's a problem we have at the company I work for, but it's not just restricted to China. We've just seized goods worth over 1.4 million in the UAE. Usually, if I see something's for sale on ebay outside Europe I wouldn't buy it anyway (US excepted), just because of the time it'd take to arrive and the problems with returning goods. It's just not worth it.

To be honest I don't think your comment was taken out of context, I think it was badly worded. I've spent a lot of time in China over the past 13 years. I've travelled a reasonable amount and I have to say the Chinese are more like British people than any others I've come across. The sense of humour, outlook on life, work ethic... It's a beautiful country with fantastic people, and it's the country I love visiting more than any other. Don't let your interaction with some scammers, who happen to be Chinese, tar your opinion of an entire nation. That really is the path to the dark side.

I think it's a case of it just being from my personal experiences and perspective more than anything else and not seeing a bigger picture, I can tend to stereotype an entire group sometimes even though I know they're not all the same, how can they all be? it's impossible, but I still like to say it if you know what I mean. Nothing bad intended with it it's just a natural thought process.

I do get your point though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom