Reseal or not a reseal?

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
What do you guys think on this Paploo, looks ok to me, but the seller thinks it's a reseal. I'm really think it's fine. :? :?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-Vintage-Paploo-carded-MOC-JEDI-Last-17-Figure-Kenner-reseal/263272312848?hash=item3d4c40b010:g:Z2MAAOSw09xZ6ghj

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Yeah thanks for confirming, not sure if I should tell the seller or buy it. :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
The price seems about right anyway so there's no bargain to be had, a shame it's not listed for £40 if he believes it's a reseal. :wink:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Buy it or tell him , as there is always the risk the unscrupulous may buy it and send the figure to be graded thinking " it's ok its a reseal" :roll:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
subzero said:
The price seems about right anyway so there's no bargain to be had, a shame it's not listed for £40 if he believes it's a reseal. :wink:

Yeah that's why I've not already brought it! It's about spot on price wise, makes me think he's really not sure himself and is covering his back. Going to message him now. Thanks everyone for input.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
What's the point, I've replied to this message and made your point Michael about someone opening it. Can't do a lot more. Seem's like a nice chap so what do I know. :lol:

Hi Adam

I've had one of the top evaluators for star wars look at it and give his opinion , as I was unsure .

He declared it looks like a reseal so my option should to be list it as a reseal ....... if it wasn't it would probably command £120 or £90 at an auction

IF I list it as a moc fully sealed it could lead to problems with the eventual buyer ?

I'm always open and honest with all my items especially vintage ...... even contenplated asking for opinions on echo Base on Facebook for true clarity on it .

Thank you for your message though I do appreciate your time and effort researching the info for me .

Kind regards

Paddy the Jedi

Padawan
Hello it's Gary Cunningham here (aka Paddy the Jedi). I bought the Paploo and it is fantastic! Seller was very professional and prompt with posting the figure-it was also packaged as I would send an item! When I saw the item it wasn't listed as a possible reseal and I certainly can't see any sign that it has been. I unfortunately can't find several of my Vintage carded figures so that's why I bought the Paploo!! I have been collecting since 1997 and have accumulated so much stuff( however I can't display my collection at the moment- although hopefully some stage next year!!!!).Addicted to Trilogos at the minute- can only blame Joe and his excellent site for that!(Sorry Joe!).

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Glad you got it Paddy, it's a really nice figure. I was going to buy it until I had an unexpected maintenance bill! The seller was really nice to me as well and thanked me for helping.

:)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom