Vintage Star Wars mystery box??

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
my brother went to some fancy art exhibition in east London the other week

they were doing a raffle at £200 a go to win one of these special one off pieces

the one off pieces were boxes with a rag in and you get an invisible piece of artwork that lives in the carboard box and dust every now and then with the rag

complete bollocks!

subzero

Sith Lord
pizzathehutt said:

they were doing a raffle at £200 a go to win one of these special one off pieces

the one off pieces were boxes with a rag in and you get an invisible piece of artwork that lives in the carboard box and dust every now and then with the rag

complete bollocks!

WTactualF?? haha :lol: :!:

yoda

Sith Lord
You'll probably get posted a beater figure and then he'll argue that £100 is the going rate for that particular figure :roll: and state your getting a bargain at the same time.

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
subzero said:
pizzathehutt said:

complete bollocks!

yeah! these were being sold by one of Tracey Emins understudies, what a load of horse ****

subzero

Sith Lord
pizzathehutt said:
subzero said:
pizzathehutt said:

complete bollocks!

yeah! these were being sold by one of Tracey Emins understudies, what a load of horse ****

Police should be involved with this **** haha!

subzero

Sith Lord
yoda said:
You'll probably get posted a beater figure and then he'll argue that £100 is the going rate for that particular figure :roll: and state your getting a bargain at the same time.

yoda

Sith Lord
subzero said:
yoda said:

And then he's got "no returns accepted" lol

What a dick :lol: I actually think if he tweaked it a bit it would work better. If he stated once you pay a certain value he would give you something worth more than what you pay him. Off course you are going by his valuations :lol: why the **** would someone pay for something like that :roll: if I wanted to spend £100 on something thats in a box on eBay I'd like to see what I am buying :lol:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
pizzathehutt said:

complete bollocks!

I would be very intrested to know how many tickets were sold?
Sounds like a good crack to me, reminds me of The Emperors New Clothes" :lol:
Oh well...a fool and his money...

Waltham Wookiee

Jedi Knight
Just to let you guys know this is my eBay account and I assure you I don't sell crap.

I've had people thank me after the box has arrived for the stuff I've put in there.

Yes it might look doddgy but it's a way to get rid of figures I've picked up in lots and have a little fun at the same time.

yoda

Sith Lord
Waltham Wookiee said:
Just to let you guys know this is my eBay account and I assure you I don't sell crap.

I've had people thank me after the box has arrived for the stuff I've put in there.

Yes it might look doddgy but it's a way to get rid of figures I've picked up in lots and have a little fun at the same time.

Hello I own you an apology and this has learned me not to comment on these eBay sales again here. I was wrong because I have no idea what was being sold or it's value. I meant no harm and i hope there's is no hard feelings. And if people are thanking you it has to be all good.

Edited fixing spelling mistakes :oops:

Waltham Wookiee

Jedi Knight
It's ok. I can see why people would think it's a scam but that's not what I'm doing. I've picked up so many collection in the last year I'm stuck with loads of Jabba's goons and people just don't buy them as I'm guessing already have them. This is a easy way to pass them on for me and if it is against eBay rules then they must turn a blind eye to it.

yoda

Sith Lord
Waltham Wookiee said:
It's ok. I can see why people would think it's a scam but that's not what I'm doing. I've picked up so many collection in the last year I'm stuck with loads of Jabba's goons and people just don't buy them as I'm guessing already have them. This is a easy way to pass them on for me and if it is against eBay rules then they must turn a blind eye to it.

Good job thanks, and again sorry.

subzero

Sith Lord
Me also I apologise for possibly getting you in the **** in any way by posting this.

I suppose it's just natural for me to see something that looks unusual and be very suspicious of it.

I thought I was looking out for the community so decided to let people be aware of it, my apologies!

FYI iv'e deleted my negative comments from the original posts so other newcomers don't see.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom