filthyweedog - get this horrible little man blocked

itfciain

Grand Master
I honestly despair with the lengths that some people will go to bring misery to the lives of others

This gentleman bought 10 1" stands off me last Monday at 8pm - totaling 4.49 - they normally would have shipped out on Wednesday but unfortunately that day Neil was rushed into hospital and therefore could not post them out.

The buyer messages me on Saturday with the following -

Hi it says on the order that the date of delivery is 6/7/17 or 7/7/17...I bought the item on the 3rd and at that time it didnt say you were away until the 10/7/17...it also says the item has been dispatched, if so when will I receive it.

I reply

Hi there

Thanks for your message. The chap that posts out for me was rushed into hospital on Wednesday with kidney stones - he is out now and as far as I understand all orders have now been shipped out so they should arrive with you Mon/Tues - apologies for the delay - normally things do go out a lot quicker than this.

I appreciate that they will be late but if it is possible for you not to mark them late if you leave feedback that would be great - I am to losing top rated seller status and each late mark is a defect

Hopefully this is OK with you

Thanks
Iain

And then today I get a case opened up against me with this really nice message

SWF1.JPG

Pretty harsh but I did try to be nice back

SWF2.JPG

And then I got this back

SWF3.JPG

So anyways, I have refunded his 4.49 and I am sure that when the stands arrive tomorrow he will be keeping them as well. I honestly don't know what drives people to be like this over the princely sum of 4.49 but then maybe that is just the sad little life that Mr Richard Anthony Pester leads

I appreciate we all get annoyed when things don't arrive on time - and the likes on Amazon have made it so that people expect next day delivery for everything that they purchase. But I still don't think there is any need to react the way this chap has. I would suggest you all get him blocked

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
He's easy to find (and block) on Facebook; he's on Echo, vintage toys etc etc.
Mediocre artist that somehow studied at Glasgow school of Art... collects some right shite by the looks of it and buys repro too :evil:
Thanks for the heads up!

wrighty

Sith Lord
chefbenji take 2!! :evil:

Absolutely unnecessary, unfortunately ebay is full of a$$ like this one.

Richard_H

Grand Master
Sorry to read this Iain when you're trying your hardest to run a business in an honest way, always trying to please the customer. Even if he didn't 'buy' the story - 8 days. Only 8 days and constant comms. Definitely someone who doesn't belong in the community.

subzero

Sith Lord
Thanks for the heads up and sorry about your experience, it's nob ends like this who make genuine sellers want to quit, nightmare buyers who you just can't do anything right with and no matter how nice or logical your responses are they just don't give a ****.

Unfortunately it's ebay & Amazon's buyer protection policies and other rules that have created this culture to give selfish little arseholes the ammo to demand the absolute best for the worlds cheapest price, and have that ASAP right now no matter what even if it's the postman's fault delivering it late or if you're dying and post a bit later then it's still all your fault.

This culture will get much worse before it ( hopefully ) gets better. FYI his username says a little bit about his nature I think.

Hope you get this nob ends neg removed. :x

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Sounds like someone had unresolved ****head issues. Suitably blocked. Hope Neil's on the mend.

Blocked the prick on FB and eBay. One less idiot that who's path I may cross.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
All that over £4.49!
He must have wanted those stands in a hurry, god only knows what for!?!
As everyone before my have said, what a prat, but this is a sad reflection of the world we live in now.
I have never had anything but fantastic customer service from you and Jamie, thanks.

x-pack

Grand Master
You have plenty of customers who know you and like what you sell. £4.49? What a dick bag. Really, what's the point in being an arse over that. He must have mental problems or something

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Out him in the Facebook groups, show everyone what a nasty piece of work he is.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
By the way, because he wrote "enjoy your negative feedback" you should be able to get it removed if you phone eBay, that's considered a threat.

yoda

Sith Lord
He really is a sad individual starting negative feedback over that. What's the difference waiting a few extra days for it to arrive. I don't sell on eBay and reading this doesn't help. He must have some sort of deeper issues going on if that could piss him off so easily.

subzero

Sith Lord
Yep defo try and get the neg removed, you've a good chance at having ebay do it.

Whenever a complete horrible prick threatens me and leaves neg fb for no reason I always mock them when I get it removed. Had a guy last year buy a £10 wallet from me and messaged 6 months later saying "it's fallen apart".. I said "sorry 6 months is way too long past the 30 day buyer protection I can't foresee this breaking on you in 6 months and there's nothing I can do", he still blamed me for it falling apart on him and threatened me with court action blah blah blah and another 5 messages of threats and dribble and constantly stating i'm violating his 'rights as a buyer'.

He left negative feedback and ebay instantly removed it, then I messaged him and said "oops looks like your feedback has fallen apart too" :twisted:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom