Quite a few Palitoys being listed by whitegloves22

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/whitegloves22/m.html?item=141243593340&pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item20e2c6327c&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Palifan

Sith Lord
That's a whole lot of Palitoy goodness in one hit :D

I'm thinking there will be a couple of people after a few to get their collections closer to completion but I'm wondering now if most of the new interest in Palitoy's is for the 30 backs.

Ian

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Not liking this guy's Mark Pollins misleading listings :evil:

Putting Figure AFA 85 in the title listing and missing out the fact that the piece is actually a 75 :evil: Yes he hasn't broken any rules because indeed the figure is an 85 but defo a misleading title :!:

Gets better, he has a sun faded Ben and Han and has said maybe the Palitoy factory was low on ink when they produced the Ben:lol: :lol: what a clown!
The Han is worse, savage sun damage in fact and he has stated 'Flawless, should grade highly' :!: :!:

Sorry not in the habit of insulting people but based on the listings mentioned
What a dickhead :!: :!:

walkie

Sith Lord
palitoyjunky said:
Not liking this guy's Mark Pollins misleading listings :evil:

Putting Figure AFA 85 in the title listing and missing out the fact that the piece is actually a 75 :evil: Yes he hasn't broken any rules because indeed the figure is an 85 but defo a misleading title :!:

Gets better, he has a sun faded Ben and Han and has said maybe the Palitoy factory was low on ink when they produced the Ben:lol: :lol: what a clown!
The Han is worse, savage sun damage in fact and he has stated 'Flawless, should grade highly' :!: :!:

Sorry not in the habit of insulting people but based on the listings mentioned
What a dickhead :!: :!:

Don't be sorry, say it as it is :)

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Well I should really further explain my hostility!
I know of this Mark because he has in the past contacted myself and others making us low ball offers on some top rare pieces we own!

To be fair he is a bit of a novice but he damn well knows approx values as info is available easy these days so everyone is an 'expert'!
Put it this way if u offered him that Ben at 3K and told him the factory was low on ink during production he would laugh at u :!:

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
Looks like he's got some pressing need for the money cos he's reduced them already. Show some balls fella! 8)

itfciain

Grand Master
Sure this chap was selling TT's a couple of months ago - is he a member on here or RS?

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
Sure this chap was selling TT's a couple of months ago - is he a member on here or RS?

He's SWESB on rebel scum. I had words with him about listing Tonis a few months back without disclosure and he took some down (not before a few had sold though).

cheers Jason

Fishtalk

Jedi Knight
He mentions Toy Toni in the 20 back Walrusman listing. (Price sticker aside, that is one beautiful looking card).
And yeah, quick price drops. Walrusman was £1250 Tuesday night, now £750.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Fishtalk said:
He mentions Toy Toni in the 20 back Walrusman listing. (Price sticker aside, that is one beautiful looking card).
And yeah, quick price drops. Walrusman was £1250 Tuesday night, now £750.

20 back palitoys are Toni free as they were made and packaged in Hong Kong

Cheers Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
CCP description has been amended:-

** It has been brought to my attention that this particular figure may be one of the "Infamous" Toytoni releases. These were sealed later using overstock from Palitoy.**
Please bear that in mind before purchasing.

Jason

squealer

Youngling
A very dodgy character. I'd advise anyone buying from him to be very careful. I had a bad experience selling to him on ebay.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom