Ungraded loose orange hair Luke Bespin £138.99!

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/232083874599

Is this price in the ball park :?: I am not with current action on these loose variants :!: Seems a pretty amazing price :shock:

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
That's mad money for that figure, even complete. The orange hair always tends to get badly worn but even so, in decent condition with the correct accessories, it's should be nowhere near that price.

Ten again, I saw a bog standard tri-logo fett sell the other day for £300, WTF do I know?

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Same here mate :!: I think I am more surprised what loose stuff is fetching these days than packaged pieces :!: :!:

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Nothing can surely surprise any of us anymore... its all just silly and it surely has to be shill bidding at worst or ill informed new folk that in some ways deserve having their ass handed to them if they are daft enough to pay such ridiculous prices for stuff.

Lindo

Sith Lord
Darthgulliver said:
This might be a daft question but could someone please let me know what shillbidding is as i have no idea. Thanks tony
its where some cock gets his cock mate to bid up his items so they sell for more, probably just an online mate cause cocks don't really have many real friends!

MarkG

Jedi Master
Lindo said:
Darthgulliver said:
This might be a daft question but could someone please let me know what shillbidding is as i have no idea. Thanks tony
its where some cock gets his cock mate to bid up his items so they sell for more, probably just an online mate cause cocks don't really have many real friends!

Or said cock has multiple IDs and bids up their own items.

Lindo

Sith Lord
MarkG said:
Lindo said:
Darthgulliver said:

possibly but that would then make him a **** not a cock :lol:

MarkG

Jedi Master
Lindo said:
MarkG said:
Lindo said:

If this was on farcebook, they would be a cock-wombling **** !!

scott82

Jedi Knight
MarkG said:
Lindo said:
MarkG said:

If this was on farcebook, they would be a cock-wombling **** !!

Basically theres a lot of cocks and cunts around in the buying world of starwars....... but not in the true collectors world or starwars.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom