Star Wars 8 pack, box and incomplete

benny100

Sith Lord
Sku71440
Has the klautu and ree yees baggies, the booklet.
The other 6 are not the most difficult to find so should be a fun box to complete.
Box is in decent condition, both baggies are sealed

£175, reduced to £160

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 1,843
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 1,845

coomber75

Sith Lord
id be tempted to have a go at thist but wouldn't have a clue where to look for baggie s :roll:

Frunkstar

Grand Master
coomber75 said:
id be tempted to have a go at thist but wouldn't have a clue where to look for baggie s :roll:

You could always join the baggie group I help out on over on face book, most of the baggie collectors are on there & baggies come up for sale frequently, the ones for this pack are fairly common, so not a killer to fill.

coomber75

Sith Lord
Frunkstar said:
coomber75 said:

You could always join the baggie group I help out on over on face book, most of the baggie collectors are on there & baggies come up for sale frequently, the ones for this pack are fairly common, so not a killer to fill.
now there's an idea... what sorts of prices do baggies go for... low end stuff not high??

Frunkstar

Grand Master
coomber75 said:
Frunkstar said:
coomber75 said:

now there's an idea... what sorts of prices do baggies go for... low end stuff not high??

Well sadly they ain't a tenner a pop like when I started, hell you could pick up R.L 3p0's back then for as little as 2 quid (ah the good old days) :lol:

These days many folks have started piecing together multi packs from scratch so most baggies are no longer the steal they once were, but the low end easier to find ones start from about 25 to 40 quid (R.L 3p0 /B-wing pilot / Madine etc etc) 65 to 95 is where you are looking for the next tier (jabbas goons / lobot / R2 sensorscope etc etc) then 125 up for the more desirable figures & more on things like 1st 12 / fett etc

coomber75

Sith Lord
Frunkstar said:
coomber75 said:
Frunkstar said:

Well sadly they ain't a tenner a pop like when I started, hell you could pick up R.L 3p0's back then for as little as 2 quid (ah the good old days) :lol:

These days many folks have started piecing together multi packs from scratch so most baggies are no longer the steal they once were, but the low end easier to find ones start from about 25 to 40 quid (R.L 3p0 /B-wing pilot / Madine etc etc) 65 to 95 is where you are looking for the next tier (jabbas goons / lobot / R2 sensorscope etc etc) then 125 up for the more desirable figures & more on things like 1st 12 / fett etc
so another £500 and i may complete it...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom