Archived Chief Chirpa's Worldwide - All SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerham

Sith Lord
Hi all,

I've decided to downsize my collection so am letting go of my Chief Chirpa focus, which, each, are from around the World. It was great to have them and in such a short space of time (I was quite lucky they all came along around the same time).

All will be well packed and sent 1st Class recorded signed for. Free GW acrylic case with blacked out bottom (black vinyl can be removed).

Buyer pays 4% PP or PP F & F plus £5.50 shipping costs. Any questions please ask. Thank you. :)

Clipper Short Bubble Catalogue MOC - Asking £180 - SOLD Thank you

CSBC1.jpg

CSBC2.jpg

CSBC3.jpg

tigerham

Sith Lord
Darkest_Logic said:
very nice collection, good luck with the sales :)

Thanks you. :) Really interesting to see the different country's versions.

tigerham

Sith Lord
Mr-shifter said:
Would you be able to wait a bit for payment o. The Tsukuda? Maybe to the end of the month. I terested in that if you can.

Hi Ben, sorry my friend but someone already asked about it. I'm waiting for them to get back to me but if not then of cousre I can wait, no problem. :)

jayums

Jedi Master
My Chirpa arrived this morning mid-full English breakfast. Perfect way to start the day!!

Superfast delivery, bombproof packaging, as described... many thanks Ham 8)

tigerham

Sith Lord
jayums said:
My Chirpa arrived this morning mid-full English breakfast. Perfect way to start the day!!

Superfast delivery, bombproof packaging, as described... many thanks Ham 8)

Hi James, glad it arrived safe and sound. Always good to start the day with a Chirpa. :p

tigerham

Sith Lord
Ok, I've got that Friday feeling so accepting offers on all items. Please be gentle. :wink:

tigerham

Sith Lord
Any offers on the Meccano partial reaseal or the Clipper Double Stem full reseal (or both) before I send them to live auction on eBay? They need to go guys and I can wait for payment if needs be. Thank you. :)

tigerham

Sith Lord
Clipper Double Stem and Meccano now gone to eBay live auction if anyone is interested...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-ROTJ-Chief-Chirpa-Clipper-MOC-Reseal/113579314652

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-ROTJ-Chief-Chirpa-Meccano-MOC-Partial-Reseal/113579315878

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom