Meccano Jawa MOC

ChallengerFox

Jedi Knight
Meccano Star Wars Jawa MOC for sale.

The card overall is good with just a little bit of wear and a slight bit of sticker residue.

The bubble is fully sealed but does have a crack at the top and bottom with a slight opening on both cracks however the figure cannot be removed, the blaster is in there, it's tucked under the cape, please see pics below, more detailed pics and even a video can be provided if necessary.

£150 ono

Postage £10 Special Delivery, will ship in a box within a box.

Alternatively cash on collection, i'm in Twickenham, Middlesex.

Any questions please ask, thanks.

y8Fpk9Y.png

ek3S4Wu.png

uL4i4Q3.png

WOCVMFf.png

98jjyF9.png

K6pDtaO.png

A1c8mIq.png

R0TCBsi.png

LL3aJBk.png

ufZYkLQ.png

2k4dR5k.png

ChallengerFox

Jedi Knight
Any idea on the best way to package this for postage bearing in mind the fragile bubble ? I have a star case but it doesn't fit the Meccano card unfortunately, how does everyone usually ship MOC's ? Thanks

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I would place cling film over the bubble, then make a cardboard cover that fits over the bubble and secure loosely with an elastic band.
Then carefully wrap the card in bubble wrap, no sellotape anywhere and then place in a well padded box a lot bigger than the MOC.
Oh and then pray!
Good luck, I'm sure it will be fine.

ChallengerFox

Jedi Knight
Thanks for that, has anyone tried a tupperware box ? Obviously a small enough one where the card wouldn't move around, then packaged within another box, because tupperware boxes with the lid on are very durable and I wouldn't have thought much damage would happen, thanks.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
ChallengerFox said:
Thanks for that, has anyone tried a tupperware box ? Obviously a small enough one where the card wouldn't move around, then packaged within another box, because tupperware boxes with the lid on are very durable and I wouldn't have thought much damage would happen, thanks.
I've never used one before, but have had loose figures posted from abroad in one.
Maybe worth a go, but it's the movement of the figure against the bubble that's the most important thing to try to protect against, especially in your case.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
ChallengerFox said:
Cool thanks, got to sell it first I guess : )
Good point!
I've posted a MOC with a bubnle as bad as that in the way described above and it arrived in the same condition as I sent it.
But if you can hand deliver it's always the best option.
Good luck with your sale.

coomber75

Sith Lord
Def go for cardboard surround think it's got the best chance to survive that way, good luck

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom