Helix ruler 1977 (ask for pictures)

pmsbull

Jedi Master
Looking for Lyons Maid items in trade, would consider sale. It's in average condition but hey, it's old :)

Sorry can't get pictures working on this site, but add me on Facebook Messenger (Paul Sinclair) and I can send some

Pm me what you got

pmsbull

Jedi Master
Sorry can't get pictures working on this site, but add me on Facebook Messenger (Paul Sinclair) and I can send some

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
41072591_2101574836533046_6962766470765871104_n.jpg
41061088_2101574479866415_2362933045951987712_n.jpg

Here you go, from the post you put up in Beyond the Toys on facebook.

And I'll ask the same question here, as I did on that post yesterday:-

A ruler in better condition than this sold for £16 on eBay last week, which puts the value of this ruler at say £10 max given the scratches on both the front and back of the ruler. A Lyons Maid wrapper goes for £30-£50 depending on condition. What exactly are you expecting to be offered in trade for this ruler?

Jason

pmsbull

Jedi Master
I just know some guys are into the Helix stuff, so maybe it helps prise something Lyons Maid loose?
I'm always happy to make up cash or balance a deal out either way.
Sometimes dangling a small carrot is all thats needed, as I have met a few guys with Lyons Maid that only wanted trades.
I was offered £25 for it earlier today, so I would say your £10 valuation is off (you're opinion is fine, after all, things are only worth whatever someone is happy to pay) but I turned that down as I want to try trading first.

Thanks for posting the photos.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
pmsbull said:
I just know some guys are into the Helix stuff, so maybe it helps prise something Lyons Maid loose?
I'm always happy to make up cash or balance a deal out either way.
Sometimes dangling a small carrot is all thats needed, as I have met a few guys with Lyons Maid that only wanted trades.
I was offered £25 for it earlier today, so I would say your £10 valuation is off (you're opinion is fine, after all, things are only worth whatever someone is happy to pay) but I turned that down as I want to try trading first.

Thanks for posting the photos.

I'd take the £25 if I were you and use it towards the next Lyons Maid that comes up.

Cheers Jason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom