Advice on selling my entire Star Wars Collection

Sinclair

Evening, I have collected and have an incredible set of some 150 figures, 9 are original 1977 vintage figures, loose but in near on immaculate condition with weapons. I also have so many others all with weapons and some very rare ones. I also have a number of spaceships. It is a regrettable sale but timing is right for me to sell and let go. Where is best to sell these, how do I go about this and what should I expect for original 1977 figures including luke with yellow hair and light saber? Any help would be much appreciated

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
You can sell on this forum, you can sell on eBay, you can sell on Facebook, or you can sell through auction houses like Vectis. If you want help valuing your collection you should post up images and the guys here can help you, but we can not value it based on your brief descriptions only. Prices differ greatly dependent on Coo, condition and accessories as well as current market trends. Paste up photos and you will get better advice.

choffialoopa

Padawan
Just start with a handful of pictures of the entire collection which can give us a rough estimate and is not as daunting at first if having to upload photos of 150 figures at once.

lejackal

Grand Master
If Luke is in good condition and the Saber is complete you will be looking at north of £50 just for him. I would be interested

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom