WTB - TAKARA 12bk Sand person MOC

kingken23

Padawan
I know this is a long shot, but I'm trying to find a 12 back Takara Sand Person.

I didn't think I'd ever be able to put a run of Takara 12 backs together (all 10 of them) but after a years of hunting, I'm now just missing the Sand Person.

I'd ideally like something C8/AFA 80, or higher, but I know it's not an easy one to track down, so I'm open to anything.

Let me know if you can help.
Cheers
Barry

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
kingken23 said:
but I know it's not an easy one to track down

Should put something up on FB - the Sandy is one of the easier/cheaper Takaras to find. Though more often than not will be something that fits into the 70-75 category. Not sure why these tend to be a little on the ropier side. Mind you, most Takaras tend to be of a lesser condition.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I have one, that may well be for sale at some point in the next year. I have been threatening to sell off the last off my foreign MOC's for a few years now but have been infected by an acute dose of lazy bastard-itis.

kingken23

Padawan
Nick_IoW said:
kingken23 said:
but I know it's not an easy one to track down

Should put something up on FB - the Sandy is one of the easier/cheaper Takaras to find. Though more often than not will be something that fits into the 70-75 category. Not sure why these tend to be a little on the ropier side. Mind you, most Takaras tend to be of a lesser condition.

Thanks Nick, one of the board members pointed me to one on Ebay and managed to do a deal with the seller, so it's on it's way to me.
I know what you mean on the condition, it's supposedly the card some of them are printed on!

kingken23

Padawan
weasel said:
I have one, that may well be for sale at some point in the next year. I have been threatening to sell off the last off my foreign MOC's for a few years now but have been infected by an acute dose of lazy bastard-itis.

Managed to get one Weasel, but I'd be interested to know what other foreign cards you have, one you get round to selling them :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom