Archived FT/FS: Leia Pink Poncho Pre-Production Carded Sample SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

olisuds

Sith Lord
FT/FS: Leia Pink Poncho Pre-Production Carded Sample

I'm considering parting with my Leia Pink Poncho carded sample. I would be open to selling, part trade and payment plans.

This is a very rare and highly sought-after pre-production piece and currently there are only 4 Leia pink poncho carded samples known and even fewer loose examples. The figure is a pre production sample / first shot with a pink poncho, non production paint (light brown hair) and unproduced HK copyright markings that match the known loose examples. It is carded on an earlier wave ROTJ 48 back Hoth Stormtrooper card. It was used to demonstrate how the figure would fit together with the card and bubble. At the time the card backs weren't ready for the 77 back wave characters so they used a random character card back from a previous wave.

Figure: The figure is a first shot / pre-production sample figure with a non production colour pink poncho, light brown hair and unproduced HK copyright markings and appears to be mint condition.

Bubble: The bubble is fully attached and factory sealed with waffle pattern all way round with no dents or cracks. The bubble is tinted which is hard to see from the photos but overall it's good for a ROTJ bubble and probably the clearest of the 4 known examples.

Card: 48 back Hoth Stormtrooper card unpunched and in overall excellent condition with no tears. There are creases to the card on the bottom right hand corner but they do not break the surface litho. Venture price tag (some examples somehow turned up in retail bins in Australia and USA. There is another example with a similar price tag).

I'm happy to share further details and pictures with anyone interested.

Value wise I'm looking for $25,000 / £18,800 OBO. This is based on another recently sold example in slightly lesser condition as well as the selling price of other similarly iconic carded samples over the last few years. Any cash payments in GBP by paypal gift otherwise add 4% for fees. I'll ensure the item is shipped safely and securely.

I would also be interested in part trade for any of the following proof cards and cromalins:

* R5-D4 ESB 48c back proof card (Admiral Ackbar offer)
* R5-D4 POTF cromalin
* ANY Stormtrooper or Hoth Stormtrooper proof cards
* ANY other rare and interesting proof cards

I have 100% positive feedback on eBay, Rebelscum, TIG and SWF UK. Thanks Oli

Leia_Poncho_carded_X.jpg

IMG_7926.jpg

IMG_79281.jpg

IMG_75351.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom