Iain's Gentle Giant Figure Sale - Mulitpacks added 8/3 -

itfciain

Grand Master
This one is in the UK so can go out straight away

First up we have the 2012 Gentle Giant Exclusive - Blue Snaggletooth - again still in its original wrapper - I am after £80.00 for him

SAM_3704_zps0e439ba0.jpg
SAM_3705_zps529c25cc.jpg
SAM_3706_zpsf7e23a26.jpg

itfciain

Grand Master
All over in the UK now with Neil - think he (and especially his missus) would like them cleared away - so open to offers :D

itfciain

Grand Master
Neil's wife is getting happier - two more sold so just the 4 left now - surprised the Yak is still there

Will do free postage on the last ones just to clear them

av6

Jedi Knight
Tried to PM you mate, but a bit unsure that my messages are being sent. Are you able to get either of the Yoda 'Jumbo' figures?

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
av6 said:
Tried to PM you mate, but a bit unsure that my messages are being sent. Are you able to get either of the Yoda 'Jumbo' figures?

If their stuck in the outbox that means they have been sent but are yet to be read by the recipent :)

Good Choice. Just dont have any more space for these which is a real shame! :(

av6

Jedi Knight
Ah, gotcha. Thanks! :)

I've only just started buying them myself, so a long way to go for the set yet. The only thing that's getting me at the minute though is the speculation of 6" vintage figures coming out from GG. I'd much prefer those if it does happen, but don't want to get half way through with the jumbos then the announcement is made.

itfciain

Grand Master
Guys - help me out here - I have three left and seemingly I can't give them away - make me an offer and they are yours (well within reason)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom