FS: Tri-Logo MOCS

tonyc52070

Youngling
I have Tri-Logo MOCS. Below is the list.

Nikto.jpg

Nikto $50.00

Wicket.jpg

Wicket $75.00

Shipping US is $10.00 for up to 2 figures. Add $1.50 per figure after 2.
Shipping international is $15.00 for up to 2 figures. Add $1.50 per figure after 2.

I have pictures of all figures upon request. If you have any questions feel free to contact me here or email me at [email protected]. E-Mail for fastest response. Thanks.

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Hi I'm interested in the hoth trooper. Please can you put him on hold and send extra photos to my email address? I will send you my address via pm.

Also ate you on any others boards or ebay? Do you have feedback etc?

Thanks, Chris.

tonyc52070

Youngling
Caswellbot said:
Hi I'm interested in the hoth trooper. Please can you put him on hold and send extra photos to my email address? I will send you my address via pm.

Also ate you on any others boards or ebay? Do you have feedback etc?

Thanks, Chris.

Yes...I am on eBay with 100% feedback. My usename is tonyc52070. This is my first forum I joined. I have another post on here under 11 vintage star wars revenge jedi ad. I sold figures to monkey_roo and he posted on there.

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Well despite asking for the hoth trooper to be out on hold for me I have just been told it has been sold. Disappointing.

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Sorry to hear that Chris! :( :( :(

It hasnt been sold to me either.

Its always very frustrating to have something on hold for you only for it to be taken from under you! :|

tonyc52070

Youngling
Caswellbot said:
Well despite asking for the hoth trooper to be out on hold for me I have just been told it has been sold. Disappointing.

I understand your frustration but I was getting bombarded with emails and PM's about all the figures and I didn't have time to check on post responses. I don't hold on to figures unless we agree to a final sale.

Negotiating and not responding back makes the figure available for someone else who wants it. My prices are firm and doesn't include shipping. I had the figure for you but you went silent on me and never said you wanted to buy it. At that time somene else met my price and we agreed.

I wanted to share my side of the story as I don't want to look like I screwed someone out of a figure. I am fair and honest but these figures are first come first serve and the first person who wants to buy it with no negotiating or let me think about it or never responding back will have the figure. Thanks for reading this.

Tony C.

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Thanks for your reply Tony. I'd just like to voice my experience for what its worth here.

I understand that you may have been "bombarded" with emails today but I made my post and sent my message at 5am so I would be amazed if you were being bombarded with emails at that time. I did write in my post that I wanted you to hold the piece for me. There were a number of reasons for this; one of them being that you are a new member and I wanted to check your feedback etc.

We were in talks over the piece this morning and I offered $110 shipped for the piece. This offer was based on $100 for the figure + $10 for shipping. (In a previous message you said it cost $16 to post 2 mocs from the US to the UK so I based my offer on that) I thought this was a fair offer and pretty much full asking price based on you shipping one figure rather than 2. Maybe a dollar or two difference?

I had to go to work and I am not in a position where I can read and reply to private emails easily as I am a teacher. Needless to say I was very surprised to hear from you that you had sold the figure in the meantime and slightly disappointed. Worse still, I heard from the person that bought it (Iain) that he had been in talks with you (for the last 36 hours) about buying it; which begs the question, why did you list it for sale? Maybe it would have been best to list it as being on hold until you hear back from Iain...? Maybe you need cash quick?

Anyways, I dont to go on any more about it as it's probably not worth it. I know you are a new member on the boards and it is good to hear that Matt has vouched for you as he is a well respected member here. I would however just like to point out that these boards hold more of a community spirit and we tend to look out for one another. You are entitled to do business as you please but in my experience the no holds barred approach is less desirable. I would have emailed you after work and taken it off you at full asking price if that was what was needed. The chance would have been a fine thing.

Peace out. Chris.

momike

Jedi Master
Bramistuta25 said:
Poor form by the seller, why list something if its unavailable or you already have a buyer?

I think an explanation would be a good idea?! (especially if Liam didn't get it either?) :?

Seconded :roll: poor form :x

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom