Luke Jedi Blue saber UKG 85 Reduced Now £90

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
For sale Luke Jedi UKG 85 Looking for a quick sale. £90 And that includes the postage please add paypal fee's or FF.

Attachments

• 20180815_105947.jpg
    20180815_105947.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 1,269
  • 20180815_105959.jpg
    20180815_105959.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 1,269

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
StarWarsFan said:
Don't try and tempt me when i'm on a no spend buying a house cripples your collecting.

I no mate I am in the same boat waiting for mortgage offer this week and had valuation and admin fee's to pay now searches I am feeling the squeeze. All none refundable aswell it it goes tits up.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Stubbs said:
StarWarsFan said:
Don't try and tempt me when i'm on a no spend buying a house cripples your collecting.

I no mate I am in the same boat waiting for mortgage offer this week and had valuation and admin fee's to pay now searches I am feeling the squeeze. All none refundable aswell it it goes tits up.

I know what you mean cost, cost bloody cost. Good luck.

Lindo

Sith Lord
StarWarsFan said:
Stubbs said:
StarWarsFan said:

I know what you mean cost, cost bloody cost. Good luck.
Snap that's why I sold some of my stuff, missus wanted a buy to let, 25% deposit which is what it is but the thing that sticks in my throat is the ****ing government ****ing me over on stamp duty, they **** you every way they can, sorry for all the ****s :)

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Yeah it sucks. Solicitor wants a further £400 on account for the sale and purchase. I could have bought a nice VCJ with this money.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom