Archived FS: Palitoy Boxed and carded All sold archive please

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Very rare Palitoy ESB 45a Han Bespin MOC. Very nice example which I am only selling due to upgrade. The unpunched card is in excellent shape with a few marks here and there with small amount of veining to the rear. The bubble is nice and clear but has a couple of indentations and creasing across the top, but looks very nice front on as you can see. It will be shipped in a brand new Protech star case.

Postage to the UK will be £8 for Royal mail Special Delivery. Postage to Europe will be £12, tracked and signed for. £275 plus postage - sold

YhMN1K.jpg

MSe129.jpg

DL28hs.jpg

KjxNqy.jpg

fVDmrD.jpg

Palitoy Darth Vader Tie Fighter mint unused contents, including stickers, instruction sheet, mint Bounty Hunter capture log and mint ESB Poster/flyer. Box is in good condition with storage wear and a small tear on the edge of the box to one corner. Please see pics for condition detail. Postage to the UK will be £9 for Special Delivery fully insured. Will post to Europe, please mail me for quote. £249 plus postage - sold.

b6L4vk.jpg

3LgkIJ.jpg

PXVKEN.jpg

bcRf57.jpg

l2Fkzj.jpg

NYy4HG.jpg

UxtjLS.jpg

Palitoy Bilogo Tie Interceptor mint in a sealed box. The box is in good condition with storage wear and creasing to the top of one front which has caused a tiny tear, and small tears to the top left and right hand corners of the bilogo side, the tape on both sides is intact. Please see pics for condition detail. Postage to the UK will be £9 for Special Delivery fully insured. Will post to Europe, please mail me for quote. £179 plus postage - sold.

JHwIqE.jpg

86jVSv.jpg

2B5O2F.jpg

QnKz1R.jpg

Han Solo ROTJ Palitoy MOC 65 back. This is a beaut and definitely not a Toy Toni. The trilogo style bubble is firmly sealed clear with a couple of small dings to the top, the card is glossy and superb with just a few surface rubs. See pics for condition detail. Postage to the UK will be £8 for Royal mail Special Delivery. Postage to Europe will be £12, tracked and signed for. I will combine shipping costs where possible to save postage. £175 plus postage - sold.

qqzlu7.jpg

krY4RR.jpg

2TTxGc.jpg

sSYKUn.jpg

Palitoy Star Wars Land of the Jawas unused MIB, this is a reluctant sale. Mint condition unused contents including rare sealed Jawa Baggie. The box is in great shape for this set, lovely bright colours. It has a couple of minor creases and a small tear to the edge, as seen best by the pics. Would be still sealed but the tape looks to have dried up. Still have both pieces if tape!
Postage to the UK will be £14 for Special Delivery fully insured. Will post to Europe, please mail me for quote. £1,299 plus postage - sold.

NqXrrb.jpg

CM9ELk.jpg

v4mX6X.jpg

rHHOCk.jpg

kASmqK.jpg

tehjrX.jpg

2g1nCe.jpg

Hoth Stormtrooper ESB Palitoy MOC 41 back. Rare and desirable card. Bubble nice clear and sealed with no cracks, just some wear to the bottom of the bubble. The card shows wear with a couple of corner creases and edge wear. See pics for condition detail. Postage to the UK will be £8 for Royal Mail Special Delivery. Postage to Europe will be £12, tracked and signed for. I will combine shipping costs where possible to save postage. £399 plus postage - sold.

CNSTt9.jpg

rUqxWp.jpg

k414hI.jpg

dPwukE.jpg

Boxed Trilogo Rancor Monster in mint unused condition including ROTJ Poster flyer. Box is in excellent shape and still sealed on one end. It has a light crease to the opened end with a small tear to the inside flap, which isn't noticeable from the outside. The toy has never been played with. Postage to the UK will be £11 for Special Delivery fully insured. Will post to Europe, please mail me for quote. £149 plus postage- sold

DLP9QM.jpg

jCNwdk.jpg

1naPIo.jpg

2VUMeX.jpg

kHCFX9.jpg

ypUNJ1.jpg

wrighty

Sith Lord
PM sent! :D

Andyclarke said:
Palitoy Star Wars Land of the Jawas unused MIB, this is a reluctant sale. Mint condition unused contents including rare sealed Jawa Baggie. The box is in great shape for this set, lovely bright colours. It has a couple of minor creases and a small tear to the edge, as seen best by the pics. Would be still sealed but the tape looks to have dried up. Still have both pieces if tape!
Postage to the UK will be £14 for Special Delivery fully insured. Will post to Europe, please mail me for quote. £1,299 plus postage.

NqXrrb.jpg

CM9ELk.jpg

v4mX6X.jpg

rHHOCk.jpg

kASmqK.jpg

tehjrX.jpg

2g1nCe.jpg

Hoth Stormtrooper ESB Palitoy MOC 41 back. Rare and desirable card. Bubble nice clear and sealed with no cracks, just some wear to the bottom of the bubble. The card shows wear with a couple of corner creases and edge wear. See pics for condition detail. Postage to the UK will be £8 for Royal Mail Special Delivery. Postage to Europe will be £12, tracked and signed for. I will combine shipping costs where possible to save postage. £399 plus postage.

CNSTt9.jpg

rUqxWp.jpg

k414hI.jpg

dPwukE.jpg

Palitoy Darth Vader Tie Fighter mint unused contents, including stickers, instruction sheet, mint Bounty Hunter capture log and mint ESB Poster/flyer. Box is in good condition with storage wear and a small tear on the edge of the box to one corner. Please see pics for condition detail. Postage to the UK will be £9 for Special Delivery fully insured. Will post to Europe, please mail me for quote. £269 plus postage.

b6L4vk.jpg

3LgkIJ.jpg

PXVKEN.jpg

bcRf57.jpg

l2Fkzj.jpg

NYy4HG.jpg

UxtjLS.jpg

Boxed Trilogo Rancor Monster in mint unused condition including ROTJ Poster flyer. Box is in excellent shape and still sealed on one end. It has a light crease to the opened end with a small tear to the inside flap, which isn't noticeable from the outside. The toy has never been played with. Postage to the UK will be £11 for Special Delivery fully insured. Will post to Europe, please mail me for quote. £149 plus postage- sold

DLP9QM.jpg

jCNwdk.jpg

1naPIo.jpg

2VUMeX.jpg

kHCFX9.jpg

ypUNJ1.jpg

Palitoy Bilogo Tie Interceptor mint in a sealed box. The box is in good condition with storage wear and creasing to the top of one front which has caused a tiny tear, tape on both sides is intact. Please see pics for condition detail. Postage to the UK will be £9 for Special Delivery fully insured. Will post to Europe, please mail me for quote. £199 plus postage.

JHwIqE.jpg

86jVSv.jpg

2B5O2F.jpg

QnKz1R.jpg

Han Solo ROTJ Palitoy MOC 65 back. This is a beaut and definitely not a Toy Toni. The trilogo style bubble is firmly sealed clear with a couple of small dings to the top, the card is glossy and superb with just a few surface rubs. See pics for condition detail. Postage to the UK will be £8 for Royal mail Special Delivery. Postage to Europe will be £12, tracked and signed for. I will combine shipping costs where possible to save postage. £175 plus postage - pending.

qqzlu7.jpg

krY4RR.jpg

2TTxGc.jpg

sSYKUn.jpg

Very rare Palitoy ESB 45a Han Bespin MOC. Very nice example which I am only selling due to upgrade. The unpunched card is in excellent shape with a few marks here and there with small amount of veining to the rear. The bubble is nice and clear but has a couple of indentations and creasing across the top, but looks very nice front on as you can see. It will be shipped in a brand new Protech star case.

Postage to the UK will be £8 for Royal mail Special Delivery. Postage to Europe will be £12, tracked and signed for. £315 plus postage.

YhMN1K.jpg

MSe129.jpg

DL28hs.jpg

KjxNqy.jpg

fVDmrD.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom