Archived FSOT ROTJ 65bk Biker Scout & Speeder Bike Custom Cased SOLD

thejettasetta

Padawan
FSOT 65bk Biker Scout & sealed Speeder Bike

Custom cased

I had them cased together because of the matching Hamleys price stickers which I liked

Please see photos for condition, MOC is unpunched, bubble is firmly sealed, minor yellowing. Speeder bike is sealed at both ends, no fading, minor crease on rear where flap meets box.

£200 SOLD + shipping of your choice

I'll pack really well to avoid any damage, case is in mint condition.

Photos:
2016-05-27%2012.50.50_zpsa3uxna8w.jpg

2016-05-27%2012.51.03_zpskbzr4sbt.jpg

2016-05-27%2012.51.36_zps9ihvqdiw.jpg

2016-05-27%2012.52.00_zps2m9e3br1.jpg

2016-05-27%2012.51.42_zps7kokie9y.jpg

2016-05-27%2012.52.35_zpsvz32g63x.jpg

2016-05-27%2012.52.59_zpsy6qybjbl.jpg

2016-05-27%2012.53.09_zpsagydt8ib.jpg

2016-05-27%2012.53.18_zpsddt7huyl.jpg

2016-05-27%2012.53.32_zps5rhud8eb.jpg

2016-05-27%2012.51.10_zpsb78xtc2k.jpg

2016-05-27%2012.51.21_zpsxfpot49m.jpg

2016-05-27%2012.51.26_zpszy2y2way.jpg

lejackal

Grand Master
Now that's a nice display piece and actually probably not that much more than the sum of its parts, good luck with the sale :D

Joe

Grand Master
I agree, that's really quite nice. I have a soft spot for price stickers too - someone buy this quick! Great display piece :)

thejettasetta

Padawan
Andyclarke said:
Love what you did with them mate. They look fantastic.

Cheers Andy, I got both of these from Andy originally & he was a gent & sent them directly to be custom cased & this was the result.

They are FS for just a little less than the total cost inc the casing but due to some non-SW incomings I need some spare £, story of my life really.

@Joe-it was the matching price stickers that sold these to me initially, they're like a little bit of history on there :)

itfciain

Grand Master
I really like that - is it sealed ?

I think we could do something similar if there was the demand for it - would be similar to the Early Bird case that we do

thejettasetta

Padawan
itfciain said:
I really like that - is it sealed ?

I think we could do something similar if there was the demand for it - would be similar to the Early Bird case that we do

Yes it is sealed, maybe there are some other combinations of figure & vehicle that would work like this, the mini rigs may work?

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Love this great display piece, lucky it hasn't got an AFA sticker on it everyone wouldn't be happy then. :)

itfciain

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Love this great display piece, lucky it hasn't got an AFA sticker on it everyone wouldn't be happy then. :)

No need for an AFA (or UKG) sticker - who cares what someone 'grades' it at - the pieces look fantastic together

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
itfciain said:
theforceuk said:

No need for an AFA (or UKG) sticker - who cares what someone 'grades' it at - the pieces look fantastic together

Exactly Iian read my origional quote again. :wink:

'Wouldn't'

If it had an AFA sticker on it, most of the comments left would not have been, although it would still look the same, just saying.

itfciain

Grand Master
Post was read - and we all know you are a fan of AFA - but I think you are wrong, even if graded this looks like a really nice piece and I think others would too - just think you post is trying to score points to be honest

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Fan of AFA or not just pointing out that it's in a sealed acrylic case which I thought was a bad thing, which has been highlighted recently on Facebook.

I don't consider myself a fan of AFA, I'm just not absalute either way. I also have nothing invested either way. I just read a lot of strong opinions about AFA and the only thing I really think is bad about them is U grading. An entire thread on this forum dedicated to there mistakes is a fraction of what has passed through there hands over the past 15 years, yet so many hang there hats on it.

I really don't look to score points in any way on this forum and at the same time don't try to upset anyone. Why would I, has anyone ever met me in person on this forum? That said I don't worry about treading on eggshells either. Just speak my mind, thats all. What's the point posting on here if your scared of speaking your mind?

Best post I read about grading on this forum was a member saying they have never had anything graded so can't comment.

Your a huge positive to this forum Iian and the Star Wars world in general, much more so than me. You have my respect, don't expect me to follow the flock on every single detail, but expect me to call out irony.

itfciain

Grand Master
I appreciate the kind words - glad to know I am a positive but sure I am no more of one than anyone else

We'll agree to disagree on this one as I think unlike some of the other monstrosities cased up this one would have gotten good feedback even if it was graded

Having already been accused of being biased by a long time member on here then the last thing I want to do is be seen as anti grading for the sake of it - I have my opinions and I like to think I can express them on here just like you have

Anyway, congrats to the OP for selling a stunning piece and congrats to the new owner for buying it

oh and it is Iain - the extra i is confusing I know - blame my Dad

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
Nothing wrong with having your name spelt correctly 'Iain' is the correct spelling of the name which is different to the English version which is Ian :wink:

I get it many times too even in my homeland and it does become irritating.

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Bunglebubs said:
Nothing wrong with having your name spelt correctly 'Iain' is the correct spelling of the name which is different to the English version which is Ian :wink:

There's an alternate Scottish spelling of Bungle?! :wink:

itfciain

Grand Master
peekaygee73 said:
Bunglebubs said:

There's an alternate Scottish spelling of Bungle?! :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom