Collection for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmamonster

Padawan
Hi,
I have decided to sell my collection of star wars figures, ships and odds.
I have 102 figures, most of them have capes, guns, belts and whatever, some with cards but not sealed.
I got 26 ships and machines, some with boxes.
10 books, posters and other stuff.
I have picture of them all individual on my pc which i can email to anyone if interested or email them if someone wants to upload on here.
I want to sell the lot in one go, they are all original from late 70s and where mine from new.
I will try and figure out this forum and reply to people.
Atb
Mart

Jez

Sith Lord
Hi, I could be interested in this all. I'll send you a PM. Orange box top right.

Jez

Sith Lord
It would be nice to see pictures and prices but we'll wait and see Simon.
I have my fingers crossed that one day I'll be able to buy a whole collection and allow everyone on the forum who needs a piece get it at forum mates rates.
If I get it I'll be selling it all here.
Fingers crossed something comes of this.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Couldn't agree more, Jez. Hopefully this will be an easier journey than the last collection that sold here...

mmamonster

Padawan
Hello,
I have replied to all who have pm'd me, i am going a shooting show sunday so when i get home i will email my pictures of my collection.
Atb
Mart

Jez

Sith Lord
mmamonster said:
Hello,
Jez is my favourite amongst you all. I want him to buy my collection. I tell you what i will email my pictures of my collection to Jez and give him first dibs. He's ace.
Atb
Mart

Mate that's so kind of you. Legend. Have a great day tomorrow!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Jez said:
mmamonster said:
Hello,
Jez is my favourite amongst you all. I want him to buy my collection. I tell you what i will email my pictures of my collection to Jez and give him first dibs. He's ace.
Atb
Mart

:lol:

jayums

Jedi Master
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Jez said:
mmamonster said:
Hello,
Jez is my favourite amongst you all. I want him to buy my collection. I tell you what i will email my pictures of my collection to Jez and give him first dibs. He's ace
Atb
Mart

:lol:

Jez you're my favourite too. :lol:

mmamonster

Padawan
I think i have sent them, had to transfer from my pc to my mobile and sent them from there, if no one receives them let me know and i will try again, i will be back on in a bit.
Atb
Mart

mmamonster

Padawan
Hi not sure i got the hang of this forum yet.
I have started to sort through my collection, double checking what i have got and what is in the photos i have emailed people.
I have had a few offers off 4 different people so far, i am still thinking about the offers and will update this thread once i have sorted my stuff out.
I took these pictures a few years back , sealed them up in individual bags and boxed them up.
They went with me to Nz and back to Uk.
I havnt opened the boxes nearly 10 years, they have always been stored dry in a loft.
I started sorting thru my loft a gew weeks ago and got alot of stuff i dont use or need.
Atb
Mart

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
image.jpeg

sparkysx

Sith Lord

This seems to of happened on every big collection sales thread recently.

Jez

Sith Lord
Just refresh me guys, what rule has been broken?

I can't see how a guy saying he has something to sell and then 5 guys expressing an interest is a big deal.

I expressed an interest but the issue for me is I haven't seen an asking price so I'm not keen on entering into an email auction but I still don't see why people seem to get their knickers in a knot.

Not after an argument, there's been plenty of them recently on line. I'm just trying to figure out why some people get upset so easily.

sparkysx

Sith Lord
I think people are referring to the rules stating that sellers must have a price and pictures?

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Going to be really anal now.

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23184

GENERAL INFORMATION AND ADVICE FOR SELLERS:

(2) Take some good clear photographs and give accurate descriptions of condition and whats included.

ALL SELLERS MUST LIST A PRICE:

SWF Team wrote:
Please make sure that all items in your for sale threads have a price attached to them. Members that aren't sure how much their items are worth are free to ask for help in the valuations section. Any for sale thread that does not have a list of prices may be temporarily locked or deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom