Iain's Latest MOC Sale - 26/4 - MONSTER MOCs

itfciain

Grand Master
OK - so I picked up a couple of cards at CE7 - so time to get them listed on here

For all those that don't know, I am now based in the US - however to save on fees I tend to send everything back to one of the guys on here (Jackabina) and then he posts them out for me - cuts down on costs for you - however I can send them direct if you like

All of these will come with a Star Case

First up is this 21 Bk Hammerhead - card is in nice shape with minimal creasing and edgewear - there is some slight sticker damage if you look closely - bubble is in good shape and firmly sealed - the stem has some crushing - I am after £150.00 - sold for this one

SAM_0258_zpsopdht0jn.jpg
SAM_0259_zpssb6yzqwj.jpg

SAM_0260_zps6vpodwyj.jpg
SAM_0261_zpsssgvvspv.jpg

Moving on to the POTF cards, I have this really nice Lando General - card is in very good shape and is unpunched - bubble is firmly attached and has no dents or dints - I am after £100.00 - sold for this one

SAM_0262_zps1o8a5vww.jpg
SAM_0263_zpsdsjrk0u3.jpg

Next up is this Imperial Dignitary - card is also in good shape with some minor creasing across the top - there is also a staple hole in the bottom right corner - bubble is firmly attached and has no dents or dints - I am after £80.00 - sold for this one

SAM_0264_zps4htvjmc5.jpg
SAM_0265_zps8zrh8pm1.jpg

SAM_0266_zpsxprn0wdd.jpg
SAM_0267_zpsuzb87nhv.jpg

I also have this Barada - card isn't bad but has the obvious paper loss on the front - bubble is firmly attached and dented on the bottom - I am after £75.00 for this one

SAM_0268_zps8wjuo5ue.jpg
SAM_0269_zpsb7bltzd8.jpg

SAM_0270_zpshahkkp0w.jpg
SAM_0271_zpsrv50tyqn.jpg

Last up for POTF is this Leia Poncho - card is in great shape with no creasing or edgewear and is un punched - bubble is in good shape with a small dent in the top right corner - I am after £70.00 - sold for this one

SAM_0272_zpsg8onj77c.jpg
SAM_0273_zpsvfob5wjl.jpg

Next I have the ROTJ cards - first up is this Leia Bespin - card is in very good shape with a few spots of staining - mainly on the back - bubble is firmly attached with no dents - I am after £115.00 for this one

SAM_0274_zpszo5nxlu7.jpg
SAM_0275_zpsjd3rrncc.jpg

SAM_0276_zpsbbdoaqwp.jpg
SAM_0277_zpskrm5vydm.jpg

Next is this Tie Fighter Pilot - card has a slight wave but nothing a couple of heavy books wouldn't fix - it is in good shape with very minimal edgewear - bubble is in great shape with no dents - I am after £80.00 - sold for this one

SAM_0278_zpstvkmd8oe.jpg
SAM_0279_zpst07blkdr.jpg

I have this Luke X-Wing - card has a slight wave and a spot of paper loss at the top right but apart from that is in great shape - bubble has yellowed but is firmly attached with no dents - I am after £75.00 - sold for this one

SAM_0300_zpsb3fvq4ne.jpg
SAM_0301_zpss44ib4xo.jpg

I also have this 48 Bk Imperial Commander - the card is in great shape and is unpunched -there are a couple of spots of staining on the back but apart from that this one is a beauty - bubble is in great shape - I am after £75.00 - sold for this one

SAM_0282_zps02l3imzm.jpg
SAM_0283_zpszhbft5ma.jpg

Next up I have a couple of Biker Scouts - the first is a Taiwan in very good shape - nice card and a small dent to the bottom of the bubble - I am after £70.00 - sold for this one

SAM_0280_zpsgzbjg7gm.jpg
SAM_0281_zps4e00vz4b.jpg

I also have the Hong Kong version - card has a slight wave but is nice apart from that - the bubble is yellower than the other one but has no dents - I am after £70.00 for this one

SAM_0284_zpsh93a3jem.jpg
SAM_0285_zps4zzzhsdx.jpg

Next up is another Imperial Commander - a very nice card with very minimal edgewear - bubble is firmly attached and in great shape - I am after £65.00 - sold for this one

SAM_0286_zpsmspoqdlp.jpg
SAM_0287_zpsku63smbk.jpg

I also have this Bespin Guard - another nice card which is unpunched - bubble is in great shape - figure does have some frosting on his leg but will see if I can pop him in the sun for an hour - I am after £55.00 - soldfor this one

SAM_0288_zpsrwphuixk.jpg
SAM_0289_zpsjwe9uxb4.jpg

I have this Lando Skiff - card is not in bad shape - some minimal edgwear - bubble is in great shape - I am after £45.00 for this one

SAM_0290_zpsltfve9nh.jpg
SAM_0291_zpsgyc27xmn.jpg

Next up is this Lumat - card is in reasonable shape with some creasing and edgewear - bubble is firmly attached - I am after £45.00 - sold for this one (which is pretty low for a card Last 17 figure !)

SAM_0292_zpsnp0oyo2h.jpg
SAM_0293_zpsqjoerqng.jpg

I also have this Nien Nunb - card is in decent shape - with some sticker damage in the top right corner - bubble is in great shape - I am after £40.00 - soldfor this one

SAM_0294_zpsoeteymj5.jpg
SAM_0295_zpsz4bsqecp.jpg

Finally for the ROTJ, I have this Han Trenchcoat - card is in reasonable shape with some creasing - there is also some paper loss on the back - bubble is firmly attached with a small dent at the bottom - I am after £40.00 - sold for this one

SAM_0296_zpstafeydkb.jpg
SAM_0297_zps8zuvss8s.jpg

I only have one Trilogo available at the moment - it is this AT-ST Driver - there is the obvious sticker damage in the right corner but apart from that the card is in good shape (it is the thinner card stock) - bubble is not too bad for a Trilogo with some denting at the bottom - I am after £40.00 for this one

SAM_0298_zpsoyisopzu.jpg
SAM_0299_zpss3syuvp8.jpg

Mr. Bob A. Feet

Jedi Knight
Dammit, can you and Ebay stop teasing me or poor Vectis will never get a look in!...some very nice and tempting cards! I have a couple of lots I'm bidding on today if they don't pan out I'll be back, if they ain't all gone by that time! :D

hocky

Padawan
I have pm'd you about a couple Iain
itfciain said:
OK - so I picked up a couple of cards at CE7 - so time to get them listed on here

For all those that don't know, I am now based in the US - however to save on fees I tend to send everything back to one of the guys on here (Jackabina) and then he posts them out for me - cuts down on costs for you - however I can send them direct if you like

All of these will come with a Star Case

First up is this 21 Bk Hammerhead - card is in nice shape with minimal creasing and edgewear - there is some slight sticker damage if you look closely - bubble is in good shape and firmly sealed - the stem has some crushing - I am after £150.00 for this one

SAM_0258_zpsopdht0jn.jpg
SAM_0259_zpssb6yzqwj.jpg

SAM_0260_zps6vpodwyj.jpg
SAM_0261_zpsssgvvspv.jpg

Moving on to the POTF cards, I have this really nice Lando General - card is in very good shape and is unpunched - bubble is firmly attached and has no dents or dints - I am after £100.00 for this one

SAM_0262_zps1o8a5vww.jpg
SAM_0263_zpsdsjrk0u3.jpg

Next up is this Imperial Dignitary - card is also in good shape with some minor creasing across the top - there is also a staple hole in the bottom right corner - bubble is firmly attached and has no dents or dints - I am after £80.00 for this one

SAM_0264_zps4htvjmc5.jpg
SAM_0265_zps8zrh8pm1.jpg

SAM_0266_zpsxprn0wdd.jpg
SAM_0267_zpsuzb87nhv.jpg

I also have this Barada - card isn't bad but has the obvious paper loss on the front - bubble is firmly attached and dented on the bottom - I am after £75.00 for this one

SAM_0268_zps8wjuo5ue.jpg
SAM_0269_zpsb7bltzd8.jpg

SAM_0270_zpshahkkp0w.jpg
SAM_0271_zpsrv50tyqn.jpg

Last up for POTF is this Leia Poncho - card is in great shape with no creasing or edgewear and is un punched - bubble is in good shape with a small dent in the top right corner - I am after £70.00 for this one

SAM_0272_zpsg8onj77c.jpg
SAM_0273_zpsvfob5wjl.jpg

Next I have the ROTJ cards - first up is this Leia Bespin - card is in very good shape with a few spots of staining - mainly on the back - bubble is firmly attached with no dents - I am after £115.00 for this one

SAM_0274_zpszo5nxlu7.jpg
SAM_0275_zpsjd3rrncc.jpg

SAM_0276_zpsbbdoaqwp.jpg
SAM_0277_zpskrm5vydm.jpg

Next is this Tie Fighter Pilot - card has a slight wave but nothing a couple of heavy books wouldn't fix - it is in good shape with very minimal edgewear - bubble is in great shape with no dents - I am after £80.00 for this one

SAM_0278_zpstvkmd8oe.jpg
SAM_0279_zpst07blkdr.jpg

I have this Luke X-Wing - card has a slight wave and a spot of paper loss at the top right but apart from that is in great shape - bubble has yellowed but is firmly attached with no dents - I am after £75.00 for this one

SAM_0300_zpsb3fvq4ne.jpg
SAM_0301_zpss44ib4xo.jpg

I also have this 48 Bk Imperial Commander - the card is in great shape and is unpunched -there are a couple of spots of staining on the back but apart from that this one is a beauty - bubble is in great shape - I am after £75.00 for this one

SAM_0282_zps02l3imzm.jpg
SAM_0283_zpszhbft5ma.jpg

Next up I have a couple of Biker Scouts - the first is a Taiwan in very good shape - nice card and a small dent to the bottom of the bubble - I am after £70.00 for this one

SAM_0280_zpsgzbjg7gm.jpg
SAM_0281_zps4e00vz4b.jpg

I also have the Hong Kong version - card has a slight wave but is nice apart from that - the bubble is yellower than the other one but has no dents - I am after £70.00 for this one

SAM_0284_zpsh93a3jem.jpg
SAM_0285_zps4zzzhsdx.jpg

Next up is another Imperial Commander - a very nice card with very minimal edgewear - bubble is firmly attached and in great shape - I am after £65.00 for this one

SAM_0286_zpsmspoqdlp.jpg
SAM_0287_zpsku63smbk.jpg

I also have this Bespin Guard - another nice card which is unpunched - bubble is in great shape - figure does have some frosting on his leg but will see if I can pop him in the sun for an hour - I am after £55.00 for this one

SAM_0288_zpsrwphuixk.jpg
SAM_0289_zpsjwe9uxb4.jpg

I have this Lando Skiff - card is not in bad shape - some minimal edgwear - bubble is in great shape - I am after £45.00 for this one

SAM_0290_zpsltfve9nh.jpg
SAM_0291_zpsgyc27xmn.jpg

Next up is this Lumat - card is in reasonable shape with some creasing and edgewear - bubble is firmly attached - I am after £45.00 for this one (which is pretty low for a card Last 17 figure !)

SAM_0292_zpsnp0oyo2h.jpg
SAM_0293_zpsqjoerqng.jpg

I also have this Nien Nunb - card is in decent shape - with some sticker damage in the top right corner - bubble is in great shape - I am after £40.00 for this one

SAM_0294_zpsoeteymj5.jpg
SAM_0295_zpsz4bsqecp.jpg

Finally for the ROTJ, I have this Han Trenchcoat - card is in reasonable shape with some creasing - there is also some paper loss on the back - bubble is firmly attached with a small dent at the bottom - I am after £40.00 for this one

SAM_0296_zpstafeydkb.jpg
SAM_0297_zps8zuvss8s.jpg

I only have one Trilogo available at the moment - it is this AT-ST Driver - there is the obvious sticker damage in the right corner but apart from that the card is in good shape (it is the thinner card stock) - bubble is not too bad for a Trilogo with some denting at the bottom - I am after £40.00 for this one

SAM_0298_zpsoyisopzu.jpg
SAM_0299_zpss3syuvp8.jpg

itfciain

Grand Master
Just woken up to 21 messages ! Think that is a new record - will work down them in order

Mr. Bob A. Feet

Jedi Knight
^^Haha and I was up early enough to get a PM in first and ofc I didn't pull the trigger because of some bids on Ebay, which of course I'm now outbid on all, Me thinks I'll not bother upping and wait till Vectis and try my luck!...

Grats to everyone who gets their cards, some lovely looking ones! 8)

itfciain

Grand Master
OK - all replied to - think I could've sold the Lando General a few times !

Still quite a few left

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Mr. Bob A. Feet said:
^^Haha and I was up early enough to get a PM in first and ofc I didn't pull the trigger because of some bids on Ebay, which of course I'm now outbid on all, Me thinks I'll not bother upping and wait till Vectis and try my luck!...

Grats to everyone who gets their cards, some lovely looking ones! 8)
Ditto :) I was on 30 minutes after Iain posted and was sorely tempted by the Leia Poncho, but decided Iain's had quite enough of my money for now! :wink: :lol: Some seriously nice MOCs there though!

itfciain

Grand Master
Lol - think you were seeing things - postage is dependent on the number you order but for one card via Neil it is 5.50 normal or 6.50 tracked

itfciain

Grand Master
Updated with sold - Barada, Leia Bespin, Biker Scout, Lando Skiff and Trilogo AT-ST Driver left

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom