GW Acrylic - New Products available NOW!

Christian

Jedi Master
Well better late than never as 'they' say! New stock available from 14th May. Everyone who has pre-ordered will receive their cases ASAP after this date plus a little thank you from GW for their patience.

Anyone who still wishes to pre-order cases - especially the ADC-11 - may do so at the old prices (£45/5pk; £80/10pk & £150/20pk). Unfortunately the prices have had to rise due to material and labour costs going up at the factory. The original post has been updated with the new prices.

Please PM or email us for all enquiries.

Many thanks in advance.
Regards,
Christian

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Christian

I cant wait to get my 20 cases :) PM me with the total owing after my deposit please buddy-dont forget i want a fatty case for the Droids card i mentioned;)

Lee

Christian

Jedi Master
Palitoy78 said:
Christian

I cant wait to get my 20 cases :) PM me with the total owing after my deposit please buddy-dont forget i want a fatty case for the Droids card i mentioned;)

Lee

Hi Lee,

No worries mate I've got you covered. :) Will you be at FF5?

Cheers,
Christian

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Good news Christian,

Could you bring 7 of the adc 15s to ff for me. I need to order some adc 11s as well.

Is it ok to sort it as a bulk order on Sunday please.

Cheers

snlmace

Jedi Knight
Christian said:
...Anyone who still wishes to pre-order cases - especially the ADC-11 - may do so at the old prices (£45/5pk; £80/10pk & £150/20pk). Unfortunately the prices have had to rise due to material and labour costs going up at the factory. The original post has been updated with the new prices.

Many thanks in advance.
Regards,
Christian

sorry to hear about rising prices (although your cases are probably still worth it!), but thanks for offering them once more for the old price :)

Christian

Jedi Master
Mr-shifter said:
Good news Christian,

Could you bring 7 of the adc 15s to ff for me. I need to order some adc 11s as well.

Is it ok to sort it as a bulk order on Sunday please.

Cheers

No problem Ben - will have a small amount of stock with me on Sunday and will include some ADC-15 for you.

Cheers,
Christian

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Christian said:
Palitoy78 said:
Christian

Lee

Hi Lee,

No worries mate I've got you covered. :) Will you be at FF5?

Cheers,
Christian

Cheers buddy.

No, i wont be at FF as its my birthday the same day, and am having a family get together which more or less means ill be half cut by 4pm :)

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Well,im now the proud owner of 20 of Christians cases.Excellent! Thanks chap. Gotta say the packing boxes for each single case are very handy for cardbacks,and storing some modern moc too :) Top banana my man:)

knopie

Jedi Knight
any chance you are making these?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Tri-Logo-Hoth-Rescue-Ewok-Combat-Endor-Chase-Max-Rebo-Display-Case-/251034368192?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a72d078c0

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Just wanted to let everyone know that I have made Christian's thread a sticky, I think we all unanimously support his products and as it's a unique offering hopefully won't harm anybody else's sales.

Christian

Jedi Master
edd_jedi said:
Just wanted to let everyone know that I have made Christian's thread a sticky, I think we all unanimously support his products and as it's a unique offering hopefully won't harm anybody else's sales.

Thanks very much Edd!

I feel a SWFUK giveaway coming on - details to follow shortly :)

Happy collecting everyone.

Christian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom