One of the only collections of these in the world!

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
I don't go to scrabble or bingo anymore. These cool kids arrived and they smoked and wore phantom menace tshirts and I reckon one had a tattoo. Felt all inferior and intimidated :(

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Glad to see things back to normal around here, attacking the noobs instead of each other... :wink:

Nice to see you leading the charge with a well constructive and ordered manoeuvre Fuzzy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Classic :mrgreen:

BTW I am the mystery buyer, I still hadn't got anthying for my Secret Santa and this sounded perfect. I didn't even mind going over the £25 limit for this one. :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
BusteRoxie said:
fuzzybuzzytoys said:
Ok. Heres why this is a shite for sale post.

1. You havent read the rules. If you had you would know to..
2. Introduce yourself before selling
3. This is a vintage forum. Your piece of shite is modern.
4. Your claim of rarity is born from your own experience. You have nothing to back that up. Many here have lots to back up that its not rare.
5. Or valuable. Not that you have added a price. Notice nobody asking? Thats right, no-one gives a ****
6. Oh just go away

1. I did not claim the rarity being from experience, rarity being from a few years of research.
2. I have had a reply and have found a buyer in the UK at £750 a peice.
3. If you can find any at all with the shop print as an exact as the ones I have then come back to me and let me know until then your opinion is invalid.
4. This site was a last resort and I did not know where or who to contact.
5. I notice you're a bit of a keyboard warrior which leads me to believe you was either bullied at school and find enjoyment in hiding your face behind a computer screen trying to act cocky when really you're a no life wanna be popular melt.
Oh and 6. Try and get out sometime.

Thanks
he hides behimd keyboard cause he has a cock where his nose should be.750 a good price I sold one last year for three grand.

Keyboard warriors unite

jasdev999

Jedi Master
Fun and games guys...but do we want to be ****ing arseholes when it come to these naive sellers who expect top bucks due to a perceived SW mania! Maybe put it in our New year Resolution. Merry Xmas and New Year, from a SWFUkers who is not a wolf yet.

x-pack

Grand Master
I dunno. Seems to be a few folk coming on of late, not reading the rules and posting shite sales threads. Sick of reading through them and it turns about to be something modern.

itfciain

Grand Master
I get what Jaz is saying - but in this case, I think the OP came sailing onto a Vintage forum with a piece of self assessed amazingness and then proceeded to do himself no favours once the rules were pointed out to him

In addition, there is no way in the world that anyone would pay 750 for this and this pretty much ends any credibility that the OP has

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
thats bullshit Iain and most ungrateful... I couldnt think of what else to buy you.. well.. shove it... boohoo

:roll:

itfciain

Grand Master
naughtyjedi said:
thats bullshit Iain and most ungrateful... I couldnt think of what else to buy you.. well.. shove it... boohoo

:roll:

hahaha - if you had bought it for me then I can assure it would cost more in postage than it's real value

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
jasdev999 said:
Fun and games guys...but do we want to be ****ing arseholes when it come to these naive sellers who expect top bucks due to a perceived SW mania! Maybe put it in our New year Resolution. Merry Xmas and New Year, from a SWFUkers who is not a wolf yet.

If you are peddling modern.....put some insane price out there..then be a total ****.......no..we will eat your first born.

jasdev999

Jedi Master
tiefighterboy said:
jasdev999 said:

If you are peddling modern.....put some insane price out there..then be a total ****.......no..we will eat your first born.

I do get it guys. Just feel sorry for newbies :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom