Archived SOLD...

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Grant_C said:
Jeff- are you leaving the hobby?

Hi mate
I'm selling up at the moment. I will be keeping my Clipper Luke Farmboy card....just cant part with it. :D

Just not feeling it anymore. Don't even look at ebay at the minute for cards. Lost the whole collecting buzz. :|

I'm focused on other things at the moment that are costing me money so I needed funds for that too.

I still pop on here to read the banter. Won't be too much of a stranger, hopefully!

Jeff

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Dublinjeff said:
Grant_C said:
Jeff- are you leaving the hobby?

Hi mate
I'm selling up at the moment. I will be keeping my Clipper Luke Farmboy card....just cant part with it. :D

Just not feeling it anymore. Don't even look at ebay at the minute for cards. Lost the whole collecting buzz. :|

I'm focused on other things at the moment that are costing me money so I needed funds for that too.

I still pop on here to read the banter. Won't be too much of a stranger, hopefully!

Jeff

Sorry to hear that Jeff, so no more updates on the farmer luke guide ? :cry:

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Hey man,

Sadly not...Hopefully in time I might pick up the bug again but people are always free to add to the guide :D

just have a lot going on at the moment.

All good though
Jeff

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Dublinjeff said:
Hey man,

Sadly not...Hopefully in time I might pick up the bug again but people are always free to add to the guide :D

just have a lot going on at the moment.

All good though
Jeff

Hi Jeff, I understand. I hope we will see you soon again with a new focus or back on the farmer focus :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom