FS: Original Return of the Jedi UK Quad Poster

tronprogram

Padawan
I am looking to sell this original UK Quad Poster for Return of the Jedi.

I brought the item about a year ago when I start collecting quad posters but recently i purchased the Jedi UK Advance Quad poster which made this one spare, and I think the advance poster looks much better and is visually more striking, and I remember it very well at the time the film was out.

Condition is folded but good. There is a small tear along one of the folds in the middle of the poster. There appears to be some form of drink spill that has gone from the back all the way through to the front as you should be able to see from the pictures on the right hand side and the much clearer ones on the back picture. If you can't see it properly, please send me a message and I will get better pictures.

I am looking for £100 with free postage on the poster. Please let me know if you are interested. If there is no interest here the poster will be going on Ebay after.

Thanks,

Martin

Palifan

Sith Lord
That's not a poster I ever remember seeing either at the time of Jedi's release. The colours look really vibrant on it and the image works well for me.

Best of luck with it! :D

Ian

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
very tempting.

its a lovely piece, i saw one on here a year ago in a bit worse condition than this one go for £75

good luck with your sale.

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
theslider said:
To be fair it's an awesome poster because it doesn't have any Ewoks on it!

Looks like an ewok has done something in the back of it though

I'd be all over this if I had the cash such a great composition

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom