John Brosio signed poster REDEMTION

jimmythemeek

Brosio's "REDEMPTION" made its debut at Star Wars Celebration IV (Los Angeles) exclusively at the StarWarsShop booth. This piece was only available in a 27 X 34 inch poster and is limited to only 1,500 posters worldwide.
HERE IS HOW LUCASFILM CHOSE TO DESCRIBE THE IMAGE:
"Appropriately titled "REDEMPTION" Brosio captures the moment Darth Vader discovers his compassion as a father and duty as a Jedi, fulfilling the prophecy as the one that will restore balance to the force."
This particular poster was obtained in Los Angeles Star Wars Celebration IV (StarWarsShop booth) and was SIGNED by the artist JOHN BROSIO

WHATS IT WORTH?

Purchased at Star Wars Celebration IV - Los Angeles - May 2007 for $50
A Limited Edition signed and numered print of City in the Sky (limited to 200)

Whats it worth?

I entered a contest (1999) through Toys-R-Us and won an R2D2 Cooler (1st Prize NOT the Grand Prize). This is a limited production - promotional Item (a scarce give-away) to commemorate the Release of Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace. This particular cooler was personally signed by Kenny Baker and PSA/DNA certified.

I know what it is but I dont know what it is worth. HELP

The cooler is 27"x 20" made by Kooler Kraft for Lucas Film Limited and is an Official Trade Mark product. STAR WARS PREMIUMS / COOLER R2D2 PORTABLE MINI 722014 0001 / Lucasfilm LTD. & TM.

spoons

Grand Master
jimmythemeek said:
Purchased at Star Wars Celebration IV - Los Angeles - May 2007 for $50
A Limited Edition signed and numered print of City in the Sky (limited to 200)

Whats it worth?

I know this one - $50 (or there abouts) :D

The cooler sounds like a nice piece

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom