Pali 65 back Han Hoth

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Thinking of letting this guy go. Tracker doesn't have a great deal on info on this one in particular, so looking for some ideas on value. He's near perfect with a slight crease at the top and the bubble would be perfect if it weren't for a tiny crack on the bottom of the bubble, between the stems.

Cheers
Chris

DSCF0316.jpg

DSCF0318.jpg

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Chris, not unusual for the Palitoy twin stems to have a small crack around the stems. Dependent upon the size of the crack and it's position (likely to get worse) I'd say you could get nearer £100-£110 for him. That load at Gildings were all doing about £160 a piece. I've had one sat on ebay for a fair while at about 140 and it's still here (no crack). If the crack is in a bad spot then yes, maybe £80, but it should go for more like £100 if it's not too bad.

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Thanks for the feedback, guys.

ScruffyLookingNH said:
Chris, not unusual for the Palitoy twin stems to have a small crack around the stems. Dependent upon the size of the crack and it's position (likely to get worse) I'd say you could get nearer £100-£110 for him. That load at Gildings were all doing about £160 a piece. I've had one sat on ebay for a fair while at about 140 and it's still here (no crack). If the crack is in a bad spot then yes, maybe £80, but it should go for more like £100 if it's not too bad.

This was one of my winnings at Gildings, but he came in a lot as one of a pair of MOCs. I was only after the other MOC, a Trilogo Han Trenchcoat, as all the other Trilogo Hans I missed out on. The crack on this Han is very minimal and discreet thankfully. Again, thanks for the feedback, guys.

Chris

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
TK-7785 said:

ScruffyLookingNH said:

This was one of my winnings at Gildings, but he came in a lot as one of a pair of MOCs. I was only after the other MOC, a Trilogo Han Trenchcoat, as all the other Trilogo Hans I missed out on. The crack on this Han is very minimal and discreet thankfully. Again, thanks for the feedback, guys.

Chris

Ah, cool. Well that purchase was highlighted as one of the better buys on the day at Gildings on the last Podcast! You did well there, I think, as the Han Trench Trilogo looked stunning.

TK-7785

Jedi Master
ScruffyLookingNH said:
TK-7785 said:

ScruffyLookingNH said:

Chris

Ah, cool. Well that purchase was highlighted as one of the better buys on the day at Gildings on the last Podcast! You did well there, I think, as the Han Trench Trilogo looked stunning.

Ha! Well that's good to know, mate. Only an hour into the latest episode so far. Good stuff! Cheers

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom