Palitoy 30, 41 & 45a MOC

SteveAv

Padawan
Hi, as well as the 45b/c & 65 backs I'm selling, I'm also looking to part with the following. Again, I've tried to check prices but would appreciate any guidance on these too. Pictures Below.

30 Back
Han Solo (Bespin) - possible re-seal £??

41 Back
2-1B (bubble is slit around top but figure can't be removed) £200
FX-7 £?

45a Back
4-Lom £250
Bespin Sec Guard (Black) £500
Rebel Soldier (Hoth) £400

Han Solo (Bespin) - Pal 30 - Front.JPG

4-LOM - Pal 45A - Front.JPG

Bespin Security Guard (Black) - Pal 45A - Front.JPG

Rebel Soldier (Hoth Gear) - Pal 45A - Front.JPG

2-1B - Pal 41 - Front.JPG

FX-7 - Pal 41 - Front.JPG

Cheers.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Unfortunately, the Bespin Security Guard is probably the least valuable of Palitoy logo'd MOCS. I sold one in similar condition before Christmas for £130. Should get around £150.

Also I think the Hoth Rebel Soldier would be around £300.

Agree with the others.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
The Han Bespin is definitely a reseal, albeit quite a well done one. You can see where it has been opened down the left-hand side of the bubble, plus the footer is missing, which is always a giveaway if the bubble is sealed. Having said that, it's still a nice looking piece. Value is always tricky with reseals, plus I might be interested in buying it myself if you do decide to sell, so I had better not offer a valuation at this stage.

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
I picked up a 45a 4-lom last year in c8 condition for £150 (it was a good deal) so I recon yours would probably fetch about that since it's in slightly poorer condition.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Hi mate what a fantastic re-seal 30 back Han Bes 8) Only one leg has colour decay :!: If only the footer was in place.

Ur black Bes Guard is way over priced! The only way u'd poss get that kind of big money is if it were perfect condition with a crystal clear bubble and top graded because it is rare to find this figure with a clear bubble :!: I'd say it's worth £100-150.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom