value cardbacks ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I have not looked after cardbacks for a long time, only the more rare POCH, PBP, Meccano and Harbert so I got surprised to see that I could not find many sales on ebay for this tri-logo cardback and this palitoy cardback :shock: So I do not know what this cardbacks sell for, can any of you help me ? what do they sell for today ?

The only one I could found was this one and that was a buy it now, I must say I was surprised about how high the price was :shock:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-PALITOY-STAR-WARS-ROTJ-TRILOGO-PRINCESS-LEIA-ORGANA-CARDBACK-ONLY-/302598629900?hash=item467448aa0c%3Ag%3Az3sAAOSwVLRaV0O6&nma=true&si=2ElMQB2nQWMpFqK1%252BS%252B4ExUIKhU%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

This are the 2 cardbacks that I need help with

P1150442.JPG

P1150440.JPG

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I know nothing about prices of cardbacks Lars, but that Tri Leia is a hard to find MOC and it's in lovely condition.
I would expect that to be quite expensive, will be interesting to see what others think of a price.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I was going to say £50 for the Leia, before I checked your link. So would say £50 bang on, perhaps £45 on the forum.

I'm not to sure on the Hoth Stormtrooper, at a guess around about £20 - £30. Perhaps someone like Jason could help out with a value on that one?

Yes the prices of some of the card backs are starting to rocket, Leia is so popular though. 8) :shock:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
I was going to say £50 for the Leia, before I checked your link. So would say £50 bang on, perhaps £45 on the forum.

I'm not to sure on the Hoth Stormtrooper, at a guess around about £20 - £30. Perhaps someone like Jason could help out with a value on that one?

Yes the prices of some of the card backs are starting to rocket, Leia is so popular though. 8) :shock:

I am ****ing surprised about this prices, I would have thought £5-10 each before I checked ebay and could nearly find any sales :shock:

Thanks for the help :wink:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Swearing again Lars.... :oops:

If you don't have a Tri logo moc leia I would keep that cardback and you can easily get a Tri logo vintage bubble, it would reseal fantastically and look superb on display :wink:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Michael Sith said:

If you don't have a Tri logo moc leia I would keep that cardback and you can easily get a Tri logo vintage bubble, it would reseal fantastically and look superb on display :wink:
Great idea Michael, that card is so nice it would display so well.
Or of course the new card and figure cases by GW would be ok too.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Michael Sith said:

Hi michael, sorry about the swearing :lol: Thanks michael but reseal is not me and I have another cardback that I will keep :wink: , maybe another member on the forum will be happy with this cardback and would maybe reseal it :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom