Childhood collection loose figures - Advice wanted

Alex_Spain

Youngling
Hi all, I'm Alex from Spain and just started to sell my childhood collecting of loose star wars figures.
I investigated a bit and found that I have 6 figures of the famous last 17, including yak face, a complete Luke in stormtrooper disguise and a complete Lumat. Lucky me, hehe.
Also have some PBP figures that seem valuable for that COO collectors.
What I'm not skilled enough is in grading their condition or estimate their price, so I'd be more than grateful if you can help me with some advices on them.
I uploaded many pictures to a Google drive folder so anyone can look at them. If more are needed just tell me so.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1Sts_4AsEOkMa4tvKLqiSJsYQh1-tYuCv

Again, any advice, valuation or estimation would be great.

Thanks all,
Alex

Droopy

Padawan
Not really sure on current prices and I couldn't identify any rare coo variants from these pics, apart from one! Bottom right looks like a no coo boba fett (tri/pbp) and looks to be the toughest combo to find, unpainted knee with painted dart.

In good nick these can go well north of £200 but yours looks to have a lot of paint wear so probably £100 or less at a guess.

Top line last 17 might be £40-£50 for ewok if bow is original, £60- £70 for imp dig if the nose has no paint rub, £30-£40 for ammanaman with no staff, £100 for Luke stormie with blue blaster, £180ish with true black blaster, £130ish for yak face and probably £30-£40 for barada.

Hope this helps but as said I'm not 100% confident of current prices.

Alex_Spain

Youngling
Droopy said:
Not really sure on current prices and I couldn't identify any rare coo variants from these pics, apart from one! Bottom right looks like a no coo boba fett (tri/pbp) and looks to be the toughest combo to find, unpainted knee with painted dart.

In good nick these can go well north of £200 but yours looks to have a lot of paint wear so probably £100 or less at a guess.

Top line last 17 might be £40-£50 for ewok if bow is original, £60- £70 for imp dig if the nose has no paint rub, £30-£40 for ammanaman with no staff, £100 for Luke stormie with blue blaster, £180ish with true black blaster, £130ish for yak face and probably £30-£40 for barada.

Hope this helps but as said I'm not 100% confident of current prices.

Thanks a lot for the info. I uploaded more pics off the Bobba Fett. I was told it was rare but in very bad condition so I accepted already 30£ for it, I hope it wasn't too little.
In the PBP folder I there are other no COO that I though must be a bit valuable, aren't?

For the last 17:
the imp dig sadly has bad nose.
I uploaded pics of the blaster, I think it's kind of blue but not sure. 80£ difference just for the blaster color?

Droopy

Padawan
£35 seems fair for the other weapons as there is nothing rare in there at all. I would have thought boba would go for more than that but he is in very bad shape, worse that I could see from the other pic so maybe £30 is about right.

The luke stormie blaster looks to be the correct mould so compare it against the zuckus rifle from your other weapons and you will see if it's black or dark blue. The black blasters can sell for £100 on their own wher as the blue ones are £10-£15.

Alex_Spain

Youngling
Droopy said:
£35 seems fair for the other weapons as there is nothing rare in there at all. I would have thought boba would go for more than that but he is in very bad shape, worse that I could see from the other pic so maybe £30 is about right.

The luke stormie blaster looks to be the correct mould so compare it against the zuckus rifle from your other weapons and you will see if it's black or dark blue. The black blasters can sell for £100 on their own wher as the blue ones are £10-£15.

I compared to the rifle and unfortunately it's the dark blue, no luck with that.
What about the Chewbacca that it's near mint and with weapon? I have an offer for the yak face and the Chewbacca of 145£, but I had a previous offer that finally wasn't confirmed of 150£ for the yak face and somebody told me to ask 30£ for the Chewbacca. So possibly 180£ against 145£ is a bit painful...

Droopy

Padawan
If the chewbacca has the earlier green bow caster then it might be £30, if it's the more common blue one then £15 is fair. Hold a torch to it and you will see the colour.

Yak would be £150 without his weapon if he was mint but yours has some wear to the hands so £130 is fair in my view. I paid £170 for an absolutely mint one with weapon.

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Alex_Spain said:
Thanks a lot for the info. I uploaded more pics off the Bobba Fett. I was told it was rare but in very bad condition so I accepted already 30£ for it, I hope it wasn't too little.
In the PBP folder I there are other no COO that I though must be a bit valuable, aren't?
In terms of PBP you have the following figures:
Tri Logo Boba Fett
Hammerhead
Lando Calrissian
Imperial Commander
Darth Vader
Dengar

Boba Fett and Dengar on quick inspection don't appear to be in great condition. I would need to look more closely at the others and would need you to tell me whether the limbs are tight or loose and if the capes have any damage to them.

Apart from the Boba Fett none of the items command a huge fee and none of them including BF are particularly rare but they will get you a little more than standard Kenner figures.

Regarding £35 for BF on a different day in an auction you may have got a little more but you're not significantly out of pocket.

If you're thinking of selling I would be interested in purchasing the PBP stuff for the right price. And with that in mind I have not given you a valuation as you may wish to do your research first.

Jay

Alex_Spain

Youngling
TheJabbaWookie said:
In terms of PBP you have the following figures:
Tri Logo Boba Fett
Hammerhead
Lando Calrissian
Imperial Commander
Darth Vader
Dengar

Boba Fett and Dengar on quick inspection don't appear to be in great condition. I would need to look more closely at the others and would need you to tell me whether the limbs are tight or loose and if the capes have any damage to them.

Apart from the Boba Fett none of the items command a huge fee and none of them including BF are particularly rare but they will get you a little more than standard Kenner figures.

Regarding £35 for BF on a different day in an auction you may have got a little more but you're not significantly out of pocket.

If you're thinking of selling I would be interested in purchasing the PBP stuff for the right price. And with that in mind I have not given you a valuation as you may wish to do your research first.

Jay

The imperial commander pbp I saw one listed at 45£ and it was in a bit worse condition than mine, but it was listing price, not sold price. The same for the Lando, whose cape is in good condition.
The Vader is a funny case. I have two of them with different damages, one good cape and the other damaged. So if you can combine the different parts ( maybe limbs transplant? ) you could get a very good condition hybrid. So I was thinking about selling the two for the price of one and a discount maybe...
Dengar has damaged weapon and not great condition and hammerhead it's pretty fine.
I'll check the tightness and update the post, but besides the bobba who was very loose, the other were surprisingly tight, as far as I remember.

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Hi Alex, do you have the weapons for the figures? The PBP imperial Blaster is unique to the figure and comes with Boba Fett and Hammerhead (Black) and Imperial Commander (Blue). It has a square shaped clip and more often than not a pill shaped mark directly under it. This is often as valuable as the figure. The Bespin Blaster for a Lando Calrissian is not unique unless you happen to have the extremely rare metallic variant which sometimes came packaged with it and is worth a small fortune.

Alex_Spain

Youngling
TheJabbaWookie said:
Hi Alex, do you have the weapons for the figures? The PBP imperial Blaster is unique to the figure and comes with Boba Fett and Hammerhead (Black) and Imperial Commander (Blue). It has a square shaped clip and more often than not a pill shaped mark directly under it. This is often as valuable as the figure. The Bespin Blaster for a Lando Calrissian is not unique unless you happen to have the extremely rare metallic variant which sometimes came packaged with it and is worth a small fortune.

Look at the Google drive link I put in the first post. I uploaded pics of the blaster in the new "Weapons" folder. Maybe the blaster is from the imperial commander and not from Luke. I gave it to Luke thinking that it would add value to him.

I don't have other weapons than those. I already sold the Yoda snakes and cane cause people came at me like crazy for them. I sold them for 25£ each.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom