complete loose collection

neg42

Youngling
Hi guys - thinking about selling my loose collection (all major figures (Zuckuss is missing) + some variants, first 12 display stand and 2 cases) and any input on pricing it, would be very much appreciated. All weapons / accessories are original - no repro.

Too many photos to put them in this thread, so I created a google photos album

https://photos.app.goo.gl/o830l9x9ZLWS0G162

Thanks in advance!

Droopy

Padawan
Hi there and welcome to the forum!

I think the value for a loose collection at the moment is anywhere between £3-£5k depending on condition and more importantly, whether you want to sell as a lot or individually.

Your figures all look to be in very good condition so if they're all there and you have the patience to sell them individually I would expect the top end of that estimate.

P.s I would be very interested in the first 12 display stand and threepio case if you did want to sell them separately so I won't give a valuation.

Andy

neg42

Youngling
Hi Andy - thanks for the reply. Have been lurking around in this forum for quite a while but was not really active. It probably makes sense to sell them individually, but I think I will try to sell as a lot first.
Will let you know in case I split.

Cheers

Droopy

Padawan
No worries. On reflection, I think top end for the loose figures alone is probably £4k not £5k.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom