Found few of my childhood SW figures, won't sell them, but value intrests me

Kid_78

Hello all!

I recently found some of my old vintage childhood SW figures. There is propably something like 20 years since I last saw them. I have been playing with them in the sandpot in the 80's. I remember also an Darth Vader- and Chewbacca figure, but wasn't able to find them. Could be that they have been left to some friend years ago...

Some info about these figures:

The Stormtrooper has quite much wear, very loose and yellow'ish limbs. It has been in a lot of use. No weapon left. 1977 stamp.

Luke with Stormtrooper outfit is in better shape. Limbs are tight but little bit yellow'ish. Some small wear and scratches. Helmet is orginal bit no weapon left. 1984 stamp.

R2D2 is the pop up lightsaber version. Sticker is quite dirty and has some wear, other wise it's in nice condition, no warped legs and they are tight. Plastic is white. Orginal light green lightsaber is intact. 1977 stamp.

I will never sell these figures, they have too much good memories. But the value of them intrests me, how much would they be worth?

PS. Also found very nice condition Big Jim figure with commando and special force/diver outfits and accessories.

Attachments

• IMG_20171021_205159.jpg
    IMG_20171021_205159.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 554

poncho

Grand Master
join in the banter and rediscover your youth and a complete loose run!

your r2d2 popup with saber in todays market £170 in that condition.

the luke in that condition £60

stormtrooper £3-5

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Nice find, listen to Poncho and complete the loose run!

You should have a look for Luke's blaster as well. :)

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
I would be the same as you never sell if there childhood toys. Listen to the guys complete the loose run you have one of the priciest loose items to find ATM that is the R2 with legit saber. I need one

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Stubbs said:
I would be the same as you never sell if there childhood toys. Listen to the guys complete the loose run you have one of the priciest loose items to find ATM that is the R2 with legit saber. I need one
You're not still banging on about that pop-up Lightsaber you need. You're like a broken record :lol:

Kid_78

Thanks for the tips. I may look for the blasters and maybe a couple of friends for them to stand on the shelf. What price is ok for a mint removable limbs C-3PO in a never opened Kenner baggie?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Kid_78 said:
Thanks for the tips. I may look for the blasters and maybe a couple of friends for them to stand on the shelf. What price is ok for a mint removable limbs C-3PO in a never opened Kenner baggie?
Approx £15-£20 for the C3PO
Do look long and hard for Luke Stormtrooper blaster, now very expensive to buy and will make another great figure complete.
Good luck if you chose to pursue a loose run.

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
Kid_78 said:
Do look long and hard for Luke Stormtrooper blaster, now very expensive to buy and will make another great figure complete.
Only if it came packed with the solid black blaster and the Tri-logos didn't always come packed with these. Otherwise it's just another £10 Imperial Blaster instead of the £100 POTF variant. :(

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
TheJabbaWookie said:
Mini99 said:
Kid_78 said:
Only if it came packed with the solid black blaster and the Tri-logos didn't always come packed with these. Otherwise it's just another £10 Imperial Blaster instead of the £100 POTF variant. :(
True, good point.
Star Wars doesn't have to be expensive!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom