First post: valuation request

QKJ75

Youngling
I have just joined the forum as after 35 odd years its time to part ways with some of my figures and maybe even a few of the boxed bigger items (don't worry I'm keeping some for posterity).
I've read up the various intro's to the forum and the rules etc... and yes all the stuff about valuations and looking on ebay for sold prices, but the price variation on some items is still confusing hence this post.
I have a boxed Speederbike, that to my eye is in VGC (albeit used by me), the box is OK too but the back has been folded down, and it comes with the plastic insert to hold the 3 parts of the bike... which is all complete and original - I remember buying it. But is it worth £50 or £150 ebay has them going for both prices...? I have no way of telling... hence the ask for help.
Attached is a photo... as well as pics of the first few figures that will be up for sale some of mine and some I acquired about 20 years ago from markets and friends etc and I'd be interested to hear what people think everything should be sold for... more to see if it will be worth my time selling 40 odd of them individually than anything else at this point.
(I think the blaster in Hans hand is a fake as it sinks in water - which begs another question... should he be sold with it - saying its a sinker, or should he just be sold without any weapon?)
Appreciate the help

Attachments

• Odds.jpg
    Odds.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 370
  • Klaatu.jpg
    Klaatu.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 372
  • Endor 2.jpg
    Endor 2.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 377
  • Endor 1.jpg
    Endor 1.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 372
  • Speeder 1.jpg
    Speeder 1.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 370

poncho

Grand Master
speeder bike £35-40 box looks nice.

instructions?

biker £15-20
chirpa £10
logray £10
commando £12
klaatu £8

han solo bin the repro weapon £8

the rest of the figures that are imcomplete £2-3 each

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom