Help needed with vintage MOC's

Titan78

Padawan
Just wondering what these are worth? thanks in advance for any help.
David
DSCN7410_zpsydatj1cr.jpg
[/url][/img]
DSCN7407_zps5bmx1ghr.jpg
[/url][/img]
DSCN7404_zpsjpbozjzd.jpg
[/url][/img]
[url=http://s1268.photobucket.com/user/Titan78max/media/DSCN7400_zpsr5wweopc.jpg.html]The C3PO is pealing in the inside of the bubble but I think its pressure from when it was manufactured, can anyone confirm this?
[ATTACH=full]166149[/ATTACH][/url]
DSCN7403_zpseyxrqmpg.jpg
[/url]][/img]

yoda

Sith Lord
Hi David is that a little red dot under the M where it says removable limbs? I am not sure but I was checking the guides that are on here. If it is a dot it could be possible it's a Toy Toni have you heard about these carded figures? Someone else will soon help you better on here about this carded figure.

Titan78

Padawan
Hi yeah I heard about Toy Toni, I havent looked into it too much though. No red dot but I noticed something else (Ill check the TOY TONI thread to see if its a flag) but theres an circular indentation on the left of the punch.

Titan78

Padawan
****. I was looking at the removable arms and legs bit, the red dot is there ad I think the bespin guard is 1 too. Does anyone know if he used trilogo bubbles on rotj cardbacks? Ive a Han Hoth with miscarded weapon on ebay at the minute, these 2 came from the same buyer.

poncho

Grand Master
Titan78 said:
****. I was looking at the removable arms and legs bit, the red dot is there ad I think the bespin guard is 1 too. Does anyone know if he used trilogo bubbles on rotj cardbacks? Ive a Han Hoth with miscarded weapon on ebay at the minute, these 2 came from the same buyer.
thats sounds like a pbp pink face han hoth he came with a imperial blaster and is found upon 65 backs rotj and they came with square trilogo bubbles. if this sounds like yours then its perfectly legit :)

Titan78

Padawan
Lol, thanks 1 down 3 to go, though Im fairly certain the Black bespin guard is ok. Thanks for the help.
Ps is he rare?

MarkG

Jedi Master
Easiest way with the c3po is if the cargo net is in a tiny bag or just loose behind the figure.

If the latter.. it's a TT.

MarkG

Jedi Master
Just been looking at the BSG card.... It's definitely on TTs list too, and the condition of the card certainly points it to being one. Can't really see any evidence of the bubble impression on the back either. Majority of his cards are pretty much still in pristine condition.

Hopefully Jason, Mr Palitoy can give a definitive answer on that.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
That Bespin white security guard has got to be a TT.
Has the C3PO got a net in a bag or is it loose, if loose this also looks like a TT I am afraid.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Photos aren't embedded properly. The ones that are working are blurred and poor quality. Post some better pictures.

Cheers Jason

Titan78

Padawan
Yeah the c3po is definitely TT and Im 90% sure the White bespin Guard is too, spoke to the guy who sold me them (they came in a lot of 4 ) and he agreed to send a partial refund so Im happy enough.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Congratulations everyone happy then. :D
Even though the WBG is a TT, it will display nicely in an acrylic case.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom