Valuation request - 12 backs and two vehicles

Londoner57

Youngling
Hi All

I'm new to the Forum. I've been collecting since I was a teenager when I first saw Star Wars, but retirement and downsizing sadly mean selling off my collection. However much of the proceeds will go to my sons to help with flat deposits and university fees, so it's a good cause in the end :). A lot has gone on eBay (and some is on there now), but I thought I'd put the best on here, having unbelievably only just found this site a week ago. I've had a look at eBay and retail sites for prices, I'm not sure how realistic they are, so what I have left and am looking for help valuing are:

Figures - all graded and Kenner apart from R2 which is Palitoy
- Stormtrooper, 12C, graded 70, signed by Richard Bonehill
- Han Solo, small head, 12C, 70
- R2D2, Palitoy 12, 80
- Sand People, 12A, 80
- Death Squad Commander, 12A, 80
- Luke Skywalker. 12C, Taiwan, Dark Pants, 80
- Chewbacca, 12A, green bowcaster, 80
- Darth Vader, 12A, 80
- Leia 12A 80
- Obi Wan, 12A, 80
- C3P0 - 12A 85

Vehicles
- SW Tie Fighter, was unopened, but the tape cracked at some point - it is unused and has stickers unapplied. Id' say its a condition 8
- ROTJ Y Wing - unused, all stickers unapplied but weapons opened
- ROTJ Speeder Bike - unopened, a little wear on the box -
- Scout Walker, opened, stickers unapplied but weapons opened
- SW Vader Tie Fighter - opened, stickers unapplied, box has some warping

I do have photos and will add these of course, I was also thinking of a 5% discount if anyone buys more than one.

Thanks in advance for your help!

wrighty

Sith Lord
No Jawa?? :shock:

Sale of a 12 A set in the last few days on FB

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=33703

Depends on if you price to sell quickly. Otherwise you can hold out for price you want!

Hope this helps!

Londoner57

Youngling
Sorry - yes I do have a Jawa - forgot to add it :oops:
- Jawa - 12C, graded 80

The Jawa has a slight problem - someone managed to drop it during moving, so a corner of the box has splintered off., Luckily it has not impacted the card. AFA have said they will put it back into a new box etc, but of course that will cost some money ..To say I was cross with the movers would be an understatement....

Thanks for the link with the recent sale prices - that's really helpful! I'm more interested in selling it sooner rather than holding on for the best price, so will hopefully put it all on in the next day or so...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom