Tie pilot ghost

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Here's tale
Leah toys told me a ghost tfp is when you can slightly see the coo writing showing through on the front of the leg.
Any way I was working today and the guy pulled a shoe box of figs out .all beaters .theres a fett in there and a tfp where you can see the coo on front of leg.i
It's a friend I was working for and he said see what I can get for em.i said if ye gonna get owt it will be with the tfp

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Check the link

http://swspaceclub.com/wbobafett/coo-guide-3-0/esb/tie-fighter-pilot/

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4772-the-tig-fotw-thread-tie-fighter-pilot

Bootyhunter

Jedi Master
jabbawokkie said:
Here's tale
Leah toys told me a ghost tfp is when you can slightly see the coo writing showing through on the front of the leg.
Any way I was working today and the guy pulled a shoe box of figs out .all beaters .theres a fett in there and a tfp where you can see the coo on front of leg.i
It's a friend I was working for and he said see what I can get for em.i said if ye gonna get owt it will be with the tfp

You learn something new every day :wink:

walkie

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
I think it's when coo shows through on front of leg ...one of them varients

It's thought that this "feature" is down to someone accidently stamping the COO's into the wrong side of the mould tool. The error was spotted, filled in and then re-stamped on the correct back side of the legs. What you see on the front of the legs is the reminisce of the COO stamps after they were filled in.

Section 8

Sith Lord
These are pretty common so no extra than the other common figures. £2 in that condition.

I thought I'd found something really unusual when i 1st saw it and had my hopes shot down on TIG. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom