Rogue one - maybe a Spoiler??

_Lee_

Sith Lord
So apparently there are rumours of Vader being in Rogue One - to what extent i dont know.

Anyone else hear this?

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Rogue one is set pre ANH, so it would make perfect sense for Vader to be in it along with most of the original characters

Can't wait :wink:

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
There is a lot of chat around this idea out there... by all accounts a nasty super violent version too; ultimate darkness personified :twisted:

decipher28

Padawan
Heard many rumors of vader being in rogue one.One being that he is at the height of his evilness and may even take to the field of battle and personally decapitate victims.It is supposed to be a gritty war film so this type of action/behavior fits.

Also heard that james earl jones was onboard for this.Also snowspeeders could be in it.Remains to be seen if all this is true.

Really want to see an official released trailer now.Talk is may be with the release of captain america civil war.

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
I have heard that "Shadow Trooper's" will also make a debut :D
Lucasfilm filed papers to secure the trademark back in Feb.

Jez

Sith Lord
I've been so looking forward to this since Anaheim hence my avatar!

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
decipher28 said:
Heard many rumors of vader being in rogue one.One being that he is at the height of his evilness and may even take to the field of battle and personally decapitate victims.It is supposed to be a gritty war film so this type of action/behavior fits.

this would be awesome. lets see him take out an entire base.. first in a ship, then hand to hand to finish them off.. could become one of the most memorable sw scenes..

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Is this him?
IMG_20160407_163237.jpg

Palifan

Sith Lord
The character gets on his knees, the guards are there facing the middle. I'd assume the person was kneeling to the emperor. I wouldn't think for one moment the emperor feels the need to kneel before anyone.[/quote]

Snoke?

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
Palifan said:
The character gets on his knees, the guards are there facing the middle. I'd assume the person was kneeling to the emperor. I wouldn't think for one moment the emperor feels the need to kneel before anyone.

Snoke?[/quote]

I hope not :)

Palifan

Sith Lord
I know what you mean after seeing him TFA but it does seem odd the Vader would be waring a hood now, especially with his helmet on (although that didn't stop Kylo I guess).

All will be revealed! :D

Ian

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
Palifan said:
I know what you mean after seeing him TFA but it does seem odd the Vader would be waring a hood now, especially with his helmet on (although that didn't stop Kylo I guess).

All will be revealed! :D

Ian

I'm ok with Snoke but should stay be Ep8 before we see more of him. He doesn't fit into Rogue One.

I don't see it being Vader either. So I'm excited to see who it will be.

Is the older gent in the whiter Imperial outfit going to be Tarkin?

Palifan

Sith Lord
Is the older gent in the whiter Imperial outfit going to be Tarkin?[/quote]

From what I understand Tarkin will be fully CG (maybe mixed with a live action actor), and is going to be the most expensive and fully realised CG person ever. Technology has certainly come a long way since that first CG Jabba monstrosity was put onto the silver screen and with the way Maz came out in TFA I'm hopeful that they can pull it off. It does make you question though the whole argument about if bringing actors back from the grave is really a good idea as an actor is so much more than their appearance. Maybe they'll have the CG version with slippers on to really get it into character!

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom