Knights of Ren

Joe

Grand Master
Now that the dust has settled I've found that there are some pretty good shots of the Knights of Ren on the internet that have been cleaned up, zoomed in etc

These are all gifs that I've slowed down, thought it was a bit more fun than still images!

Scene we've all seen from TFA:

ezgif-2645980789.gif

This is one I hadn't seen though, it's from the Chinese trailer and shows the knights gathering behind Ren with the camera off to one side:

ezgif-2882304199.gif

And then this final one is just a really close up shot of them with their various weapons, check out the size of that sword thing the guy in the back is carrying! Looks like Cloud's sword from Final Fantasy 7 :lol:

ezgif-1654180656.gif

Anyone else find any cool pictures of them on-line?

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
It's JJ style with tatters of lightning... :lol: Can't make anything out of it, cloudy the future is... :wink:

MarkG

Jedi Master
The one on the far left has a Mandolorian kinda look to it....well the shape of the helmet anyway.

Shame there is no clearer images.... possibly EP8 will hold a few more answers.

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
There is some concept art about the knights of Ren and on eBay they sell custom 6" figures of the knights of Ren, guess they are a good shot? :roll:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Really interesting part for me is The Knights of Ren. The backstory will be a good line to explore, which no doubt will come in the next film ( and even spin offs in the future maybe)

The only other Knights referenced in SW are Jedi Knights, so I'm thinking on the lines that:

Han and Leia refer to Luke training Jedi and Ben being sent to luke to be trained, it all going awry and Ben turning to the dark side, so are the Knights of Ren split originally as a faction from the Jedi Knights that luke was training?

Ben/kylo is a master of the Knigts of Ren, maybe not as power driven as the Sith, but a progression of the Sith.

I'm sure all will be revealed but it is very interesting.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom