Do you think the rumours about Han dying in TFA are true ?

elcroz

Padawan
I've read in various rumour mill articles that Han dies. Chewie 'apparently' goes ape **** crazy, howls, cries & screams whilst firing his weapon into the air.
Powerful stuff if true.

bespinlover1978

Padawan
My brothers house mate is a actor and he actually read for a part for the film months and months ago, and he's been adamant Han dies ever since.
I am not sure what to believe, whether this is a huge bluff to cover for something else, ie Luke or chewie dying. Only a few weeks to wait to find out!

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Perhaps Han tells Chewie ' i am your father' :D leading Chewie to bash seven bags of shite outta him :D

Ian_C

Jedi Master
Just to see reaction......

I have come across the entire plot synopsis from start to beginning. Backed up by photos of almost everything and some sound clips. Wasn't easy to find, but digging around and eventually I found it.

I know who does/doesn't die, or if anyone dies at all. ;)

Re-reading this thread, I can answer every question asked about other scenes and characters too. :)

I will NOT spoil it though. At least not here - in PM and with promises not to share I might. You guys are excited, and I don't want to take that away from you. What I will say, is that for reasons I will wait until AFTER it debuts to explain, I am more cemented in my resolve to never watch this than I was before.......

Ian

Lee Bullock

Jedi Knight
Ian_C said:

I have come across the entire plot synopsis from start to beginning. Backed up by photos of almost everything and some sound clips. Wasn't easy to find, but digging around and eventually I found it.

Re-reading this thread, I can answer every question asked about other scenes and characters too. :)

I will NOT spoil it though. At least not here - in PM and with promises not to share I might. You guys are excited, and I don't want to take that away from you. What I will say, is that for reasons I will wait until AFTER it debuts to explain, I am more cemented in my resolve to never watch this than I was before.......

Ian

I have also have entire plot synopsis too - really though Ian - with respect - I cant see why you are so motivated to piss on this film so much. If you are not interested why are you even posting in these threads? Just dont bother with it, the Star Wars lore ends at Jedi for you. Its of course your choice but really I dont understand the motivation. This negativity I am seeing everywhere even before the film comes out is getting really tiring for me - sorry dude. :(

benny100

Sith Lord
Ian_C said:

Ian

Why would you bother to do that? If you were indifferent to the film would it not have been wiser to give the filmmakers a chance, and just turn up to see if it's as bad as you think?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I don't think and I don't hope han is dying in that movie :(

But where the **** is r2-d2 and c-3po I have not seen them in any teaser or trailer :?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I just looked at IMDB Han and chewie is not on the cast list yet for episode 8 :?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2527336/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:

But where the **** is r2-d2 and c-3po I have not seen them in any teaser or trailer :?

R2 is in the second teaser trailer and 3PO is in a screen shot with a red arm. :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Pomse2001 said:

R2 is in the second teaser trailer and 3PO is in a screen shot with a red arm. :)

:shock: I have to see that again

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
theforceuk said:
Pomse2001 said:

Here's the trailer with R2 and Luke in it. 46 seconds they appear. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCc2v7izk8w

Here's a picture of R2 and 3PO.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=c-3po+in+the+force+awakens&tbm=isch&imgil=GRZjjGp8QyJSxM%253A%253BuQc55OFa-t2aZM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.techtimes.com%25252Farticles%25252F82986%25252F20150908%25252Fc3po-red-arm-one-shot-comic-tell-story.htm&source=iu&pf=m&fir=GRZjjGp8QyJSxM%253A%252CuQc55OFa-t2aZM%252C_&biw=1366&bih=626&usg=__zrKC4u1VgSoV7ylD5hYa6pSMIC0%3D&ved=0ahUKEwjMpo34wdvJAhUGXRoKHc1GBIcQyjcILw&ei=6stuVsyJIIa6ac2NkbgI#imgrc=GRZjjGp8QyJSxM%3A&usg=__zrKC4u1VgSoV7ylD5hYa6pSMIC0%3D

Ian_C

Jedi Master
Lee Bullock said:
Ian_C said:

Ian

I have also have entire plot synopsis too - really though Ian - with respect - I cant see why you are so motivated to piss on this film so much. If you are not interested why are you even posting in these threads? Just dont bother with it, the Star Wars lore ends at Jedi for you. Its of course your choice but really I dont understand the motivation. This negativity I am seeing everywhere even before the film comes out is getting really tiring for me - sorry dude. :(

Hi Lee,

I admit I am bordering on obsessed with negativity for the movie. I think, being completely honest, is that at first my intention was as you say, to just stay out of it. However, I have been asked so many times my opinion of it, and early on, there were threads asking for opinions of new movies, and to both it was a friendly "I'm not interested, as it isn't Lucas". As you feel negativity for TFA is getting really tiring, I've now gone through MONTHS of people telling me I'm not a "true fan", YEARS of PT hate which has just escalated in recent months (I find them just fine, and loved ROTS), absolute trashing of the name of George Lucas, and some people poking and prodding me on these points to the point what started out as disinterest has turned almost to blind hatred of TFA. You think these things aren't just as tiring? The difference is mob mentality mindset - the mob is positive for TFA, and negative to Lucas, the PT, and anyone like me who doesn't agree.

It doesn't help that we went through this crazy over hyping for TPM, only to see what crazy anticipation results in. A movie that was okay getting trashed as a worthless piece of garbage that nearly ruined the franchise. And here we are again, doing it all over again. The marketing is not helping either. Hell, I just saw a picture the other day of oranges at some grocery store plastered with BB-8 stickers. Oranges! It's just too much, and the overkill has my head spinning.

After reading the entire plot synopsis, I'm now waiting for the inevitable backlash. Maybe not right away, but it won't be long before JJ Abrams will become known as Jar Jar Abrams. Unless what he has done is really what the fans want - in which case I will be disappointed in the fandom.

I'll have to wait until next week to explain more, as to do it now would post spoilers and I don't want to do that.

benny100 said:
Why would you bother to do that? If you were indifferent to the film would it not have been wiser to give the filmmakers a chance, and just turn up to see if it's as bad as you think?

I understand your point, but I'm a stubborn bastard. I have determined I will not pay money to see any non-Lucas SW movie, especially with Disney behind it. My 7 year old son wants to see it (my 13 year old shares my feelings), and I've told my wife she can take him - I won't go anywhere near it.

However, curiosity got me to go looking. Spoilers didn't matter, since I'm not about to see it. I guess, if anything, my own SW fandom was kinda looking for some reason to change my mind. Unfortunately, it just made it worse.....

Ian

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
All I can say is I loved the prequels when they came out, still love ROTS and their will be more questions than answers after watching the TFA. I agree with you in a way Ian, the new film is mainly from an original trilogy fan boy, who happens to have a huge talent for making blockbusters. However for me as a George Lucas fan like yourself, Star Wars was always going to become bigger than the man himself and that's a credit to George Lucas, someone had to make the prequals to see how far you could go, to get back to where we are now, hopefully.

But for now Ian, the force is calling to you, just let it in. :D

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
I'm going with my lad to see it, ( he is 30 by the way), I think even if my opinion of the new film was negative ( which it isn't) I'd still go for the " family" event side of it.
Tbh I can't wait to see it 8)

The film will be what it will be to people and there will always be differing opinions, for individual and personal reasons, what's wrong with that...nothing :wink:

It would be a sad and boring world if we all had the Same opinions, debate and discussion with differing opinions in a light hearted and respectful way is great IMO and that's exactly what we get on this forum

Long may it continue.

Ian_C

Jedi Master
Cheers guys,

I apologize if my negativity is overwhelming to anyone. I don't mean to drag people down with my views. And yes, I do hope that for everyone anticipating it, I have a twisted and unique view, and you guys get what you've been waiting for. :)

Ian

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Pomse2001 said:
theforceuk said:

Here's the trailer with R2 and Luke in it. 46 seconds they appear. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCc2v7izk8w

Here's a picture of R2 and 3PO.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=c-3po+in+the+force+awakens&tbm=isch&imgil=GRZjjGp8QyJSxM%253A%253BuQc55OFa-t2aZM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.techtimes.com%25252Farticles%25252F82986%25252F20150908%25252Fc3po-red-arm-one-shot-comic-tell-story.htm&source=iu&pf=m&fir=GRZjjGp8QyJSxM%253A%252CuQc55OFa-t2aZM%252C_&biw=1366&bih=626&usg=__zrKC4u1VgSoV7ylD5hYa6pSMIC0%3D&ved=0ahUKEwjMpo34wdvJAhUGXRoKHc1GBIcQyjcILw&ei=6stuVsyJIIa6ac2NkbgI#imgrc=GRZjjGp8QyJSxM%3A&usg=__zrKC4u1VgSoV7ylD5hYa6pSMIC0%3D

Thanks forgot all about the video with r2, does any know whyc-3po have a red arm ? :shock:

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, including anyone who feels negative about it. Ill be seeing this probably in the last week of December as im not really hyped up enough to want to see it straight away. Im going for my son, and going with an open mind for his sake. I dont want to let me true thoughts be known to him, because he loves Star Wars ( one week SW the next Marvel :lol: ) and i dont want to ruin his perception of the movie.

But...ive never been a big fan as people know, and i know its going to be a completely different Star Wars to what i know. Nothing will beat the OT for me, but i sincerely hope people get what they want. However, i beleive a lot of the spoilers and if what i have seen and heard is right then its something that really makes me sad that Disney got this. Ive never liked JJ as a movie maker either, and i have thought from day 1 that it was a mistake.

So yes, im a negative bastard but im giving it a chance :D but ill never be a fan of these sequels.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom