chewbacca.com

Rick73

Hi

I was looking to purchase a signed photo from Chewbacca.com. Is this Peter Mayhew's genuine website? or a fake website just trying to cash in?

thanks for any advice

av6

Jedi Knight
It's real mate. You're buying from him direct. Depending on how busy he is though will determine how long you have to wait for a photo. You will get it though.

av6

Jedi Knight
No problem mate. Happy to help!

I used to do the autograph thing, but no so much anymore. I've sold a few things on to be honest. I've bought from Peter's site on more than one occasion and there's never been a problem. Saying that though, his prices have doubled since the release of TFA. If you're just starting out collecting autographs you could give TTM (through the mail) a go. There's plenty of cast members around that will happily sign for you. Unfortunately though Peter Mayhew isn't one of them. I've had some great successes over the years, even from a couple of the more difficult ones. Ian McDiarmid was one of them AND it was on a Star Wars photo. If you need any more help just give me a shout.

Rick73

Hi AV6

Thanks for the advice.

I am new to collecting autographs, I will try the TTM approach and I will have to get to some comic cons.

Many thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom