Master Replicas is coming back!!!!!!

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
mp_Saved%20Images_Master-Replicas-Logo_zpsj9i5gfjq.jpg

Well this has got me really excited!

It was MR that got me back into collecting all things SW - my wife bought me the Luke ESB saber for my 30th and from there I fell back in love with collecting. Started displaying my MR items and that led on to getting my vintage down from the loft :D

Not sure if they will even have the SW license but fingers crossed. Here's what's got me excited -

Might be a new joint eFX/MR company
MR might produce the same items as before :D :D :D
They may have license for only TFA - Luke's sabers, Solo's blaster, Kylo's saber and Stormie blaster plus the one thing I've been searching for the Jedi Training Remote

Can't wait for June to see what's going to be available - I absolutely love my MR items and the idea that I might get to add more to my collection is bloody great :D

http://www.masterreplicas.com/

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Yeah,i daw this last week. The prop licence for StarWars has been tough as of late, with EFX delaying everything they were meant to release. We need to see more consistency with another company. We have Anovos,RS props etc about now so they will have to work hard :D

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Confirmed that MR will not be producing any Star Wars items, so the only way to get a quality saber replicas will be to buy an original MR saber, unfortunately they are commanding silly money now - if only someone had a contact that could supply kits at a great price :D :D :D :D :D

Furtin

Padawan
Although the Forcefx lightsaber for old Kenobi wasnt looking at all like the original, I would love to see them building lightsabers again! Because the actual prices druve me crazy!

Edited because of confusion :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom