My Autographed MOC

Ian_C

Jedi Master
Yes, these are all authentic vintage MOC, still factory sealed. No, I no longer do this. I have been convinced that this is just this side of being U grade level damage to figures. I regret doing it in hindsight, however I cherish these more than the rest of my MOC's, as they were all done in person in front of me. Somewhere, I have pics of everyone but Carrie Fisher signing them (no cameras allowed at C2 where she signed this).

100_5402_zpsbt1ami9s.jpg

100_5403_zpshyetxccw.jpg

100_5404_zps0f85vmus.jpg

100_5405_zpsk2ck2yua.jpg

100_5406_zps9jvc8scf.jpg

100_5407_zpsfojz1ugz.jpg

I also have some modern 12" and 3 3/4" figures signed, but no pics of those.

Ian

_Lee_

Sith Lord
I think they look great Ian :D ok, its not everyones cup of tea but i like them. They are a unique part of your collection

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Ian, had these been Palitoys I may have been inclined to use words not often heard in civil company; but they're Kenner, so you're golden :D

I happen to love these. I think they are absolutely awesome. I do acknowledge that it is deeply frowned upon and understand why (and inside I am weeping about the GDE Vader) but I really, really like them. I couldn't bring myself to do it except, perhaps, on reseals (or modern, but just not the same) but I would happily buy them if already done.

And anyway, after we're dust (along with most POTF bubbles), who's to say there won't be a new technique to gently remove the ink if the next owner wishes?

Cool collection :)

_Lee_

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
And anyway, after we're dust (along with most POTF bubbles), who's to say there won't be a new technique to gently remove the ink if the next owner wishes?

Cool collection :)

The ink could be removed today, but Ian wants them like this :) I suppose its a matter of personal preference. I think people go way OTT regarding autographed MOC. Its only a written signature on the card and not being opened etc. I know the canadian cards hold special sentiment to Ian too :)

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Great to see them all together like this, I don't really see the appeal of signed MOC's either. But I have to say when you see them all together like this they look really good.

Is that Greedo a 20 back or 21 back?

Thanks for sharing. :)

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Love these 8)

Again in the hobby you have to look at personal preference, these are personalised to the owner, and all have a memory attached to them of a time and a place when done.

They are vintage, they are superb, and they are yours 8)

grinchy

Sith Lord
A fine collection of figures, i have no problem with them being signed, each one is a unique memory for you, cool,
And if you ever need to sell i'm Ian as well, :D

yoda

Sith Lord
I like them myself. I wouldn't regret doing that as they are your own collection. I would have no interest in buying autographed MOC but if I got them done in person for my own collection I would think they wer great.

Ian_C

Jedi Master
Thanks guys.

Ian, if I ever did sell these, you'd be one of the few that would appreciate the personalization on it. :)

Mark, in all honesty, I stopped autographing vintage before TVC was even released, lol.

Cheers all,

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom