• Andy Serkis Snoke 8x10 1.jpg
    Andy Serkis Snoke 8x10 1.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 4,587
  • Joonas Suotamo 8x10 2.jpg
    Joonas Suotamo 8x10 2.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 4,583

greig1983

Padawan
Jeremy Bulloch, Alan Harris, John Simpkin and Peter Ross.

Attachments

• Jeremy Bulloch Alan Harris John Simpkin Peter Ross 8x10.jpg
    Jeremy Bulloch Alan Harris John Simpkin Peter Ross 8x10.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 4,572

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Got this a while ago. Alex Mcrindle (General Dodonna) signed photo. Less than 10 of his sigs are known to exist so this is a major buy. Many of the ones known are sigsmon pieces of paper etc and not many photos around.

sonnyform2.jpg

greig1983

Padawan
Two lovely ones from Julian Glover. What a nice guy.

Attachments

• Julian Glover 8x10 1.jpg
    Julian Glover 8x10 1.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 4,525
  • Julian Glover 8x10 2.jpg
    Julian Glover 8x10 2.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 4,527

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
greig1983 said:

Can I ask why you get multiples of each actor? I army build some vintage figures (Han, Rebel Soldier and Rebel Commando) and gather up odd variants across all the vintage line, but for some reason I find this a bit odd. Not a criticism, just a curiosity really. I do seem to take an age when attending signings choosing the right image per actor, so I suppose that is stopped by getting them all...

Also, with this volume, how are you storing them? I use Secol acid free filing boxes and Secol polyester archival sleeves (all used at the National Archive, so fit for documents from the 16th century, so) safe for autographs... but they are not only IMO expensive, but also quite space hungry... you must have a very cool library!

_Lee_

Sith Lord
SAVORY100 said:
greig1983 said:

Can I ask why you get multiples of each actor? I army build some vintage figures (Han, Rebel Soldier and Rebel Commando) and gather up odd variants across all the vintage line, but for some reason I find this a bit odd. Not a criticism, just a curiosity really. I do seem to take an age when attending signings choosing the right image per actor, so I suppose that is stopped by getting them all...

Also, with this volume, how are you storing them? I use Secol acid free filing boxes and Secol polyester archival sleeves (all used at the National Archive, so fit for documents from the 16th century, so) safe for autographs... but they are not only IMO expensive, but also quite space hungry... you must have a very cool library!

Steve,

Some collectors collect multiple autographs like this. I have 13 james Earl Jones, 9 Jeremy Bulloch and so on. As some carded figures are desirable on certain cardbacks, autographs are desireable on some photos / images :D The autograph scene has gone mental in the past few years :) How we all could wish we could go back to the early 80's and get Shaw to sign an Anakin photo or anything to do with ROTJ. Only 2-3 pieces are known on Star Wars related images for him, and there is no concrete proof of that in many ways.

BTW, I am still keeping my eye out for you :)

Lee

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
_Lee_ said:
SAVORY100 said:
greig1983 said:

Steve,

Some collectors collect multiple autographs like this. I have 13 james Earl Jones, 9 Jeremy Bulloch and so on. As some carded figures are desirable on certain cardbacks, autographs are desireable on some photos / images :D The autograph scene has gone mental in the past few years :) How we all could wish we could go back to the early 80's and get Shaw to sign an Anakin photo or anything to do with ROTJ. Only 2-3 pieces are known on Star Wars related images for him, and there is no concrete proof of that in many ways.

BTW, I am still keeping my eye out for you :)

Lee

Makes sense Lee, thanks for the reply :D
13 James Earl Jones... I would love to meet him and pick one up, I would genuinely be torn between a Vader and a Terrence Mann image myself, if I ever do get that chance!

greig1983

Padawan
Ewan McGregor obtained in London at the Christopher Robin premiere.

Attachments

• Ewan McGregor 8x10.jpg
    Ewan McGregor 8x10.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 4,904

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Got this Ralph Mcquarie signed print today, really pleased with it, will look good in my SW corner :D
20181130_185254.jpg

Burto

Padawan
Well happy to have finally added a nice OPX Ford to my collection. Been after one for ages and this shot is classic Solo.

Attachments

• DSC_0921.JPG
    DSC_0921.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 3,979

grinchy

Sith Lord
Ruby2511 said:
Got this Ralph Mcquarie signed print today, really pleased with it, will look good in my SW corner :D
20181130_185254.jpg
Brilliant piece mate, you must be chuffed with that
Some crackers on this thread, well done guys

greig1983

Padawan
Empire strikes back signatures with a couple of Carrie Fishers

Attachments

• Billy Dee Williams Peter Mayhew Jeremy Bulloch 8x10 1.jpg
    Billy Dee Williams Peter Mayhew Jeremy Bulloch 8x10 1.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 2,369
  • Carrie Fisher 8x10 2.jpg
    Carrie Fisher 8x10 2.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 2,373
  • Carrie Fisher 8x10 6.jpg
    Carrie Fisher 8x10 6.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 2,372
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom