Archived Multi signed Vader photo and signed figure for sale. SALE WITHDRAWN. MODS PLEASE REMOVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

av6

Jedi Knight
Hi all.

Been having a sort through of my endless collection and came across these. Thought I'd see if anyone here wants them before I head off to eBay.

First up is an 11x14 Official Pix photo signed by bob Anderson (now deceased and very sought after autograph), Dave Prowse and James Earl Jones. Please note that while the photo is an Official Pix product, the signatures were not done at an OP signing. However, they are 100% genuine. As far as I can remember, Bob Anderson only ever did 2 or 3 events with Showmasters before he sadly passed away. I apologise for the poor photograph, but the photo itself looks great in person as you would expect from Official Pix. So do the signatures.

I'd like £90 posted for this one.
IMG_0895.JPG

Next I have a POTF 2 Admiral Motti figure signed by Richard LeParmentier (now deceased). Again, I apologise for the poor photo. The card on this one is a little rough, but by no means a complete write off. Still, with a signature of a deceased actor, very collectable IMO.

I'd like £30 posted for this one.
IMG_0896.JPG

Thanks everyone!

Section 8

Sith Lord
Why anyone would get a dart player to sign a Star Wars picture is beyond me.

Any pictures of Bob or any of the other signing the item.

av6

Jedi Knight
No photos of any of them signing the photo mate, but you are welcome to have as many experts in the field take a look to confirm they are the real deal.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
100% real and a complete bargain. Someone needs to buy this.

av6

Jedi Knight
Cheers Lee! I am actually surprised I still have this. Especially with Anderson being such a popular signature amongst SW auto collectors.

autocol

I would like to get this piece. Can you please private message me on it. Thanks.

av6

Jedi Knight
Both items are withdrawn from sale. I'm keeping hold of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom